No announcement yet.

Eliot Fuimaono-Sapol's reaction to the All Blacks touring the USA not Polynesia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eliot Fuimaono-Sapol's reaction to the All Blacks touring the USA not Polynesia

http://www.therugbyblog.com/samoa-st...touring-tirade

Not 100% sure about the Hitler referene and I suspect that Peter Hain and a load of anti-apartheid protesters in the UK and Ireland would say that the Lions also toured South Africa giving credibility to a right reviled political regime, but it is hard not to sympathise with Eliot's point of view.

I think he should get off the fence, to be honest, and tell us what he actually thinks.
    "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Absolutely, I like the cut of his jib. Mind you, he was wrong about one thing, Ireland also played Aparthid SA.
      If your religion is worth killing for, please start with yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by NiallGK View Post
        Absolutely, I like the cut of his jib. Mind you, he was wrong about one thing, Ireland also played Aparthid SA.
        And England, and the Lions as LondonMunster stated.

Comment

Working...
        X