Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will be wearing No 13 for Ireland in 2015?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whimpersnap
    replied
    I think Marshall will be our 12 next season and Cave is his natural partner.

Leave a comment:

• Stringer9
    replied
    Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
    Who are the candidates?

Payne-Henshaw-Cave-Earls-Fitz-Fergie

All of them are not 13s apart from Cave. Allied to the fact that we are going to remap our entire backline play when we lose our defensive organiser and attacking distributor I think it's the right time to move away from centres set in stone and work on looser more adventurous play.
    Does it not annoy anyone else that we don't even have the slightest idea who play 13? We've known for a long time that this is his last season and we were so busy with the going away party that we didn't bother looking at new guys. Now we must wait for the year of the world cup to try and experiment all these players.
    We're fighting a clock and we didn't need to be.

Leave a comment:

• Cowboy
    replied
    Who are the candidates?

Payne-Henshaw-Cave-Earls-Fitz-Fergie

All of them are not 13s apart from Cave. Allied to the fact that we are going to remap our entire backline play when we lose our defensive organiser and attacking distributor I think it's the right time to move away from centres set in stone and work on looser more adventurous play.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    My money is on the player who lines up at outside center.

I'd like to see Henshaw but I worry that the new comp rules and him not going to play top level, HEC, will count against him in the medium term.

Leave a comment:

• blackwarrior
    started a topic Who will be wearing No 13 for Ireland in 2015?

Who will be wearing No 13 for Ireland in 2015?

Good question imo.
Working...
X