Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will be wearing No 13 for Ireland in 2015?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeepers View Post
    Guy Easterby was obviously asked about him (hardly surprising since BOD will be retiring from Leinster as well). He dismissed him as he said he is contracted to Connacht for the next couple of years.

http://www.herald.ie/sport/rugby/eas...-30103544.html
    If Henshaw is seen as the next 13 after the auditions over the 6 months he'll not be staying somewhere where he's no HEC rugby.
    I always knew Madigan was a closet Scrum Half. Ignore All things that suggest Continuity.

Comment

I hope Munster get the finger out and sign him. The 6N champs have the worlds greatest academy to fall back on
      My computer thinks I'm gay
      What's the difference anyway
      When all the people do all day
      Is stare into a phone

Comment

If Henshaw wants to be mapped by Schmidt there's only one province he needs to be playing for
        I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by sewa View Post
          I hope Munster get the finger out and sign him. The 6N champs have the worlds greatest academy to fall back on
          POM & Zebo were schmoozing him on twitter posing in some college election tshirts with him for his cousin and then tweeting them!

Comment

Originally posted by jeepers View Post
            POM & Zebo were schmoozing him on twitter posing in some college election tshirts with him for his cousin and then tweeting them!
            Let the mind games begin :)
            My computer thinks I'm gay
            What's the difference anyway
            When all the people do all day
            Is stare into a phone

Comment

Working...
            X