Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha ha

Comment

Possession stats and field territory stats would be interesting , England have a lot of ball ,not out of this by any means
      Still there's a light I hold before me
      You're the measure of my dreams
      The measure of my dreams.

Comment

England were stupid not to take the 3 there

Comment

Faz takes a **** drop goal attempt despite turning down an easy penalty
          My computer thinks I'm gay
          What's the difference anyway
          When all the people do all day
          Is stare into a phone

Comment

Bit of a waste trying a d/g there at the end.
            Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

What a hit on Robshaw and then straight in on the ball 2 phases later.

Louis is an animal, like a super sized Leams.
              I am the million man.

Comment

Just me or is Hartley diving off his feet at EVERY RUCK?

Comment

They should have taken their 3 pts before half time
                  "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Weetabix View Post
                    Just me or is Hartley diving off his feet at EVERY RUCK?
                    Probably because France are cheating like bastards at every ruck, offside and hands in ruck every time
                    My computer thinks I'm gay
                    What's the difference anyway
                    When all the people do all day
                    Is stare into a phone

Comment

Love the BBC analysis area, gives some fan an opportunity to do something like this!

Comment

Brown went through both french locks to dot down
                        I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by lawrence View Post
                          I take back everything I ever said about dorce, now that I have seen how terrible it could be if we had to rely on the likes of 333333333333
                          Ur right you know. Here we are looking for a 12 that can play like Sonny Bill Williams and England havent a centre who can even pass the ball... We really dont know how good we have it
                          "I can't say, I'm the referee, I'm not your coach" - Romain Poite

Comment

bit harsh on england from a few here i reckon. the young 14 has improved as the half went on and the 13 has looked quite good i thought. billy36 has been far far worse. in the pack i thought lawes and the whole english backrow have carried the ball well.

nyanga is ruling the show at the breakdown though and picamoles has been his usual excellent self. i've been impressed by the french halfbacks. especially the 10. is this his debut? looks very good.

bastereaud is playing better than i've ever seen him and huget has been sharp. good game so far. both teams playing rugby and nigel is letting them.

Comment

Originally posted by Bash View Post
                              Ur right you know. Here we are looking for a 12 that can play like Sonny Bill Williams and England havent a centre who can even pass the ball... We really dont know how good we have it
                              And the beeb boys were saying the french centres never pass!
                              I am the million man.

Comment

If england score next they could win
                                Anybody who sees a psychiatrist would want their head examined. &nb sp;Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                                X