Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Word Is Born View Post
    Are you talking about McFadden?
    In the same time McFadden played nearly 320 mins and when you're out with a broken hand it's far easier to retain fitness compared to having a foot injury though

Comment

A very strange game, it was strangley edge of your seat stuff despite the French looking dead and buried from about 35minutes through to the 75th in the build up to Fickou's try but England couldn't get the 8 clear they needed to kill them off properly.

I'd fancy our chances against both after it.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Hand Hero View Post
        A very strange game, it was strangley edge of your seat stuff despite the French looking dead and buried from about 35minutes through to the 75th in the build up to Fickou's try but England couldn't get the 8 clear they needed to kill them off properly.

I'd fancy our chances against both after it.
        I thought both sides ran out of gas, they might be powerful but they pay for that in the final quarter when the belly carrying takes its toll. The England scrum is a liability for them without Corbesiero, five penalties and a free out of 10 I think was the count. The French half back starters were jokeshop. as a friend said to me yesterday, it was a good game to watch but that might be because the two teams were equally poor. Lawes had the best game I have seen out of him and Care was good but not a patch on Murray.

Comment

Originally posted by Aussiedub View Post
          In the same time McFadden played nearly 320 mins and when you're out with a broken hand it's far easier to retain fitness compared to having a foot injury though
          Given the size Zebo was when he broke his foot and the size he was when he came back in Kingsholm he must have been able to do something during those intervening months.

Comment

Working...
          X