• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bugler View Post
    Huget.
    Should have been Nyanga - immense
    England were unlucky. Hard to see anybody winning a slam this year

Comment

Originally posted by joconnell View Post
      Weird to see the england front row being an area of weakness. Cole and Vuinipola aren't worth a ****. Domingo against healy is gonna be some battle though. Billy vuinipola and then ben morgan to bring on though? Jaysus...
      Domingo will be up against the penguin or Moore surely. The English scrum without Corbesiero is ****e. Cole offers plenty around the field but no matter what the press say, he can't scrummage.

Comment

Originally posted by tickettout
        France were haunted - 2 v lucky bounces.
        Left 10 points behind them with very get able kicks. Cracking game I thought.

Comment

French started with the wrong scrum half. Very poor, slow to rucks etc.
          Con Artist

Comment

France are slowly rehabilitating themselves. That's two good performances in a row and it looks a team playing in spite of the clown managing them.

Fickou and fofana is potentially the best centre partnership in the world.

Was very impressed with England we are going to be steeped to beat them.
            I always knew Madigan was a closet Scrum Half. Ignore All things that suggest Continuity.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
              If you get into a dogfight with england you'll suffer badly. The key is to run them ragged and keep them guessing. Huwie's crowd have the spark out wide to beat them. The question is whether we will have the invention and pace to run at them .
              Earls looking like a bigger loss than ever, looking at that England defense.
              "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
              Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

Originally posted by blackwarrior View Post
                Earls looking like a bigger loss than ever, looking at that England defense.
                If only we had another winger with game breaking ability available to us. Oh.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin77 View Post
                  If only we had another winger with game breaking ability available to us. Oh.
                  The squad for the England game hasn't been picked yet

Comment

Originally posted by Aussiedub View Post
                    The squad for the England game hasn't been picked yet
                    Every English rugby supporter I have spoken to thinks the omission of Zebo is madness. He would walk into any other team in the tournament bar Wales and Joe has him behind Trimble and Dave Kearney.

Comment

Originally posted by the plastic paddy View Post
                      Every English rugby supporter I have spoken to thinks the omission of Zebo is madness. He would walk into any other team in the tournament bar Wales and Joe has him behind Trimble and Dave Kearney.
                      Individual brilliance versus fitting into the team mentality? You never know what's going on in the camp.
                      The system is dead! Long live the process!

Comment

Originally posted by the plastic paddy View Post
                        He has played about 80 mins in the last 3.5 months so isn't at full fitness and with Jackson on the bench he can't sub so he's better off playing for Munster

Comment

Originally posted by joconnell View Post
                          Individual brilliance versus fitting into the team mentality? You never know what's going on in the camp.
                          It certainly makes you wonder.

Comment

Originally posted by Aussiedub View Post
                            He has played about 80 mins in the last 3.5 months so isn't at full fitness and with Jackson on the bench he can't sub so he's better off playing for Munster
                            Are you talking about McFadden?
                            The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Originally posted by sewa View Post
                              Anyone who isn't in awe of ROG is a fool
                              Obviously there are low standards in Thomondgate, Cork and now The Netherlands
                              A lion online, a lamb at home.

Comment

Originally posted by Valencia View Post
                                French started with the wrong scrum half. Very poor, slow to rucks etc.
                                Doussain made a poor match, probably his worst of the year, but he plays for a while like fly-half with Toulouse (because of McAlister's injury) it's not easy to change of post. He is intrinsically our best scrum-half.

Comment

Working...
                                X