No announcement yet.

France vs England

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its refreshing to have such a baldly direct and honest former player in the rte studio. There is no screen or cheap talk with him, he's like a conduit into the camp and the mindset of a current irish player.
    I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by Corcíoch View Post
      Anyone hear who got MOM.
      Huget.

Comment

Great game....very entertaining. England a bit unlucky. France will improve for that but still appear flakey at times.
        Anybody who sees a psychiatrist would want their head examined. &nb sp;Henry Ford

Comment

That Fickou guy did a bit of a JJ there at the end.

Comment

I enjoyed that match - there haven't been many good England-France games in recent years. I thought the handling and willingness to run today was a credit to both teams in the conditions. You have to hand it to France for pulling something out of the bag from nothing in the last couple of minutes. Lancaster is building a nice team - I was impressed with Farrell today and the young guys were great. Vunipola is something when he gets rolling.

Interesting 6N shaping up. Lets hope Ireland does the business tomorrow to keep it so.
            "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
            Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

Originally posted by fitzy73 View Post
              Taking off Care was a magnificently stupid decision.
              Worse was Barritt for Nowell. That cost them the last try.

Comment

Weird to see the england front row being an area of weakness. Cole and Vuinipola aren't worth a ****. Domingo against healy is gonna be some battle though. Billy vuinipola and then ben morgan to bring on though? Jaysus...
                The system is dead! Long live the process!

Comment

Fickou and Fofana will be nightmarish to face when they start playing together regularly. Bastareaud is a no-trick pony.

Comment

Originally posted by HenryFitz View Post
                    Fickou and Fofana will be nightmarish to face when they start playing together regularly. Bastareaud is a no-trick pony.
                    Thought Fofana was a bit quiet actually. There was one point in the second half where he exchanged a couple of passes with the winger on a break and I was waiting for the jets to come on. He was caught from behind, which I wasn't sure was possible.
                    "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Surprised Pope was dropped for ROG but it could pay dividends
                      Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2020.

Comment

If you want to beat England it's Zebo and gilroy you want out wide, fight them up front, try and get parity at b/d & scrum, attack Farrell and have speed and skill out wide

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
                          Hook wearing the same suits as the black lads in the new Guinness ad.
                          And not a mention of Rommell, Patten or Montgomery. Must be a first. Seems a bit in awe of ROG.
                          Hello friends in Brussels. Baldy here :_surrender__revampe

Comment

Originally posted by Clubman View Post
                            And not a mention of Rommell, Patten or Montgomery. Must be a first. Seems a bit in awe of ROG.
                            Anyone who isn't in awe of ROG is a fool
                            My computer thinks I'm gay
                            What's the difference anyway
                            When all the people do all day
                            Is stare into a phone

Comment

5 scrum penalties to France?

Comment

When Cole wasnt falling over he was popping up, Domingo is a superb scrummager. Mako struggled badly too
                                My computer thinks I'm gay
                                What's the difference anyway
                                When all the people do all day
                                Is stare into a phone

Comment

Working...
                                X