Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How they left basteraux on so long is a mystery

Comment

If you get into a dogfight with england you'll suffer badly. The key is to run them ragged and keep them guessing. Huwie's crowd have the spark out wide to beat them. The question is whether we will have the invention and pace to run at them .
      I am the million man.

Comment

England all the hard work but no subtly and too little ability in the backs to finish off a game.
        Definition of Insanity. Playing the same game plan over and over again expecting a different result.

Comment

Hoopla that was a mighty game
          Ta an draoicht ar ais aris

Comment

Anyone hear who got MOM.

Comment

Englands centres and wings had 9 caps between them and they should have won, Lancaster is only looking at RWC, should be investigated by bookies for throwing the game
              My computer thinks I'm gay
              What's the difference anyway
              When all the people do all day
              Is stare into a phone

Comment

Nyanga or louis I would guess.
                Definition of Insanity. Playing the same game plan over and over again expecting a different result.

Comment

Have to agree re taking off Danny care , England blew it , care was very sharp and kept France on the back foot. Also Farrell was clearly carrying a leg near the end , who's the sub 10 ?, France will get a boost from this , didn't play great but showed good skills to win it .ficou is going to be some player one for Munster to watch closely .very enjoyable game
                  Still there's a light I hold before me
                  You're the measure of my dreams
                  The measure of my dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by sewa View Post
                    Englands centres and wings had 9 caps between them and they should have won, Lancaster is only looking at RWC, should be investigated by bookies for throwing the game
                    Pull the other one sewa.. serves you right for backing the Orcs
                    "I can't say, I'm the referee, I'm not your coach" - Romain Poite

Comment

Hook wearing the same suits as the black lads in the new Guinness ad.
                      I am the million man.

Comment

Where's Youngs the skinnier? That Dickson lad is limited.
                        I am the million man.

Comment

Bastaraud is a faster black John Hayes,who would have guessed it :D

Comment

Conor O'Shea called it too, why the hell was Care taken off
                            My computer thinks I'm gay
                            What's the difference anyway
                            When all the people do all day
                            Is stare into a phone

Comment

Rog having the time of his life, Hook is cracking him up
                              I am the million man.

Comment

Rog is great , very pragmatic , dismissed thoughts of eng and France games , key game for now is tomorrow
                                Still there's a light I hold before me
                                You're the measure of my dreams
                                The measure of my dreams.

Comment

Working...
                                X