Is stare into a phone

Comment

Cmon u beauties, one more score!
          My computer thinks I'm gay
          What's the difference anyway
          When all the people do all day
          Is stare into a phone

Comment

French tackling has been repeatedly woeful. If this was us, they'd be nailed on for a try under the posts before full time.
            "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

No way Nige, what was that call?
              Is stare into a phone

Comment

England winning this throgh sheer hard work and their rampaging ball carriers. They have a savage work ethic.
                Definition of Insanity. Playing the same game plan over and over again expecting a different result.

Comment

I dunno if the game is more exciting or Sewa's bet induced stream of consciousness posting
                  I am the million man.

Comment

Boom
                    I am the million man.

Comment

Get in you beauty.
                      "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Fickou wins the game for France....
                        Is stare into a phone

Comment

Loooooooooooool
                          Leinsterfans regarding Penney - "Terrible news for those few Munster fans who could see where he was heading. He was slowly changing the mindset down there and managing to coax the players to Leinsters style of play. "

Courtesy of Leinsterfans.com

Comment

Now miss the conversion and you can all go home.

Comment

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
                              allez les bleus
                              Ta an draoicht ar ais aris

Comment

Looked like a dodgy pass from Swarzeski.
                                The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Working...
                                X