• Show
Clear All

• Upfront_1979
    replied
    Co owner of a players agency isn't he?

Leave a comment:

• Cowboy
    replied
    Has he lined anything up for after the rugby? Punditry-coaching-Househusband etc?

Leave a comment:

• Upfront_1979
    replied
    A winning try in paris and id probably shed a manly tear

Leave a comment:

• fishooks12
    replied
    I don't think he will stay tbh, he's no Shane Williams

Don't want him to either because he'll end up getting dropped for Ireland and I'd prefer to see him go out at the top, preferably with a championship/slam at the end of this season

Leave a comment:

• Upfront_1979
    replied
    I really hope not. A good 6 nations run with a win or even a gs would be a fine ending to his career.
    And summer should be the beginning of a post bod irish team

Leave a comment:

• james_a
    replied
    Heaslip on newstalk earlier saying BOD might stay another year

Leave a comment:

• Hector Salamanca
    replied
    Originally posted by the plastic paddy View Post
    France haven't played with a sense of joie de vivre for years. They are nearly as regimented as the Orcs now.
    More's the pity, their selection policy has suffered badly as a result... That chubby fecker in the centre would be right at home with a red rose on his moob.

Leave a comment:

• Hector Salamanca
    replied
    Originally posted by Upfront_1979 View Post
    I'm conflicted. D'Arcy's beard is magnificent but a grand slam........
    http://thescore.thejournal.ie/darcy-...09670-Feb2014/
    It's Hobson's Choice alright.

Leave a comment:

• Upfront_1979
    replied
    I'm conflicted. D'Arcy's beard is magnificent but a grand slam........
    http://thescore.thejournal.ie/darcy-...09670-Feb2014/

Leave a comment:

• Major TNT
    replied
    2nd or 3rd place overall.
    going to Paris and twickenham both big asks and an injury to another of our main players would fup us up big time.

Leave a comment:

• Daithi
    replied
    I expect Ireland to win 3, will be thrilled if its 4 & ecstatic if they win 5.

Irish sides dont win in Paris, particularly with obvious weaknesses at tighthead, 2nd row & centre, not to mention lack of fire power from the bench.

Ireland to win 3.....hopefully, as it may be just 2!!

Leave a comment:

• redherring
    replied
    Expectations.... Attacking rugby FFS! Don't want see England's let's not lose attitude or Scotland's let's throw rugby out the window attitude win.

Leave a comment:

• the plastic paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by Upfront_1979 View Post
    Problem is due to the way the top14 has gone as well as a string of poor international coaches the french have forgotten how to play the "french way"
    France haven't played with a sense of joie de vivre for years. They are nearly as regimented as the Orcs now.

Leave a comment:

• Upfront_1979
    replied
    Problem is due to the way the top14 has gone as well as a string of poor international coaches the french have forgotten how to play the "french way"

Leave a comment:

• eoghan
    replied
    It irritates me how the long-running cliche about France ("they've got the talent, it all depends on the mentality") runs so true.

I hope they play well because at their best they play rugby which is breathtaking to watch and I'd rather see high quality rugby and the result be a toss-up than see a woeful French team capitulate to everyone. At their best (rare, I know) I think they're pretty much the only team (perhaps SA) who could actually beat NZ at the moment.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X