X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grand Slam 2014

'I can feel it in my fingers,
    I feel it in my toes.'

Here we go, Lads and Lassies, its set up for us, all of them duckies in a row.

A handy start at home to Jeffrey's lot who won't come within a barndoor of defeating us bringing us briskly to a visit from the Wilder Geese of Wales whom we'll handily overcome in order for to frustrate WG. Momentum-building, in the eyes of BOD.
    Nice break then ahead of visiting them Englesexons who won't rate us to their own loss.
    Italy will receive recompense in the Averva a fortnight hence, warming us up for a struggle over the line in Paris, JJ replacing a flaked JS (Jonny Sexton), revitalising the fading Irish effort with an immediate drop goal, two straightforward penalty goals and a last minute touchline conversion of a last-gasp Irish try, his own, naturally.

No bother to us ahead of RWC 2015.
    Last edited by ustix; 11th-January-2014, 09:06.
    Gwan Joe!!

JCC, You heard it here first!
    Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Keep taking the happy tabs dude.
      Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
      Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

NH rugby is the weakest its been in a long while so certainly not out of the question.

Comment

Originally posted by Reus View Post
          NH rugby is the weakest its been in a long while so certainly not out of the question.
          One can only defeat what is present on the day.
          Gwan Joe!!

Comment

After Lions tours its difficult so its always advantage to the French. Ive a feeling Ireland could do it injuries permitting. But with two rounds of Heineken left to play injuries could build up. Healy and Sob are the two top class players in Irelaand and both are injured.
            Im thinking of going to France but havent paid up yet.
            When their numbers dwindled from 50 to 8, the other dwarves began to suspect Hungry

Comment

Anything less than a grandslam would be a failure for the Great Joe.

clowns

Comment

Originally posted by barleys chinos View Post
                Anything less than a grandslam would be a failure for the Great Joe.
                I'm sure you're chomping at the bit to highlight the double standards among fans and the media should "Saint Joe" not be hung, drawn and quartered for failing to achieve that.

Comment

Originally posted by Reus View Post
                  I'm sure you're chomping at the bit to highlight the double standards among fans and the media should "Saint Joe" not be hung, drawn and quartered for failing to achieve that.
                  Not really no but as the greatest coach in the world according to some surely anything less would be a failure.
                  I cant wait for his comments on the news about heaslip trying to decapitate a player last week.
                  You go Joe
                  clowns

Comment

Originally posted by barleys chinos View Post
                    Not really no but as the greatest coach in the world according to some surely anything less would be a failure.
                    I cant wait for his comments on the news about heaslip trying to decapitate a player last week.
                    You go Joe
                    It didnt get enough hits on youtube
                    My computer thinks I'm gay
                    What's the difference anyway
                    When all the people do all day
                    Is stare into a phone

Comment

Hmm, we'll have to celebrate from 7.30 pm Sat the 15th through to St. Patricks Day.
                      Small bit of preparation required for that.
                      Gwan Joe!!

Comment

HRH Joe is on The Late Late now.
                        I am the million man.

Comment

*cough*

Not aaa hoooooaaaaape!!!

*cough*
                          The axe that cuts the tree can easily forget, but the tree thats been cut will not forget.

Originally posted by the plastic paddy
                          Gwan the Welsh

Comment

Tickled?
                            Last edited by ustix; 11th-January-2014, 09:03.
                            Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Since when are irish people optimistic?.. If it goes on, we wil have to put the Outlaw and some others in an anthropological museum!
                              "To be energetic and self-sufficing is to be happy; but while one desire remains in the heart happiness may not come there. For to desire is to be incomplete: it is the badge of dependence, the signal of unhappiness, and to be freed from that is to be freed from every fetter that can possibly be forged." (James Stephens, Deirdre)

Comment

Working...
                              X