Inter provincial nonsence

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inter provincial nonsence

I beg of people in this forum. If we get an awfull beating tomorrow, is it even possible to not discuss provinces. It has no relevance. Its a donkey that has been flogged, tortured, tortured some more, sodomized, beaten a little during lunch break, and thrown into the forest to rot.

It has grown very old. This is team Ireland. We win together and we lose together. Personally, my provincial views go straight out the window when it comes to Ireland. It Bares no relevance. The only thing that matters is that the coaches pick the team they think is going to get the job done and we support them to the fullest as they put their bodies on the line for the country they dreamt of playing for, since little children.

This provincial crap is creating too many divides that doesn't benifit the Irish rugby team, who still seek their first win against NewZealand( I Dont Call them the AB's because it creates an aurora of invinsibility that makes the task even harder)
    Last edited by etcpostmaster; 23rd-November-2013, 10:53.

Originally posted by etcpostmaster View Post
    I beg of people in this forum. If we get an awfull beating tomorrow, is it even possible to not discuss provinces. It has no relevance. Its a donkey that has been flogged, tortured, tortured some more, sodomized, beaten a little during lunch break, and thrown into the forest to rot.
    What a way to describe Leinster, I had never thought of it like a donkey before.

Comment

( I Dont Call them the AB's because it creates an aurora of invisibility that makes the task even harder)
      Are you Matt Williams?
      Life is good

Comment

We need some nonce sense
        The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

It has grown very old. This is team Ireland. We win together and we lose together. Personally, my provincial views go straight out the window when it comes to Ireland. It Bares no relevance. The only thing that matters is that the coaches pick the team they think is going to get the job done and we support them to the fullest as they put their bodies on the line for the country they dreamt of playing for, since little children.

This provincial crap is creating too many divides that doesn't benifit the Irish rugby team, who still seek their first win against NewZealand( I Dont Call them the AB's because it creates an aurora of invisibility that makes the task even harder)
          But sure you can't tackle the bas###ds if they are invisible.
          Cowardice lasts longer than Pain

Comment

Originally posted by the word is born View Post
            we need some nonce sense
            You're only a bush dodger!
            Last edited by MunsterTel; 23rd-November-2013, 08:14.
            The whole world cries out peace, freedom and a few less fat bastards eating all the pie.

Comment

This provincial crap is creating too many divides that doesn't benifit the Irish rugby team, who still seek their first win against NewZealand( I Dont Call them the AB's because it creates an aurora of invisibility that makes the task even harder)
              Surely the All black jersey only helps to make them invisible at nighttime? the game is on in the afternoon.

There are 7 players that are on the bench for Ireland that are not first choice (when everyone is fit) for Leinster - that is really shocking. It is clear as mud that this coach is picking who he knows, and unless you are a lion (either B and I or Blue Magic) you will not make his team.
              Seven social sins: politics without principles, wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, and worship without sacrifice

Comment

Originally posted by scotscor View Post
                Surely the All black jersey only helps to make them invisible at nighttime? the game is on in the afternoon.

There are 7 players that are on the bench for Ireland that are not first choice (when everyone is fit) for Leinster - that is really shocking. It is clear as mud that this coach is picking who he knows, and unless you are a lion (either B and I or Blue Magic) you will not make his team.
                It's more looking like the coach hasn't a ****ing clue
                Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Pedantic f**k Knuckles . So I changed It . Invincibility, Invincibility.

DO YOU GET IT NOW? nope this is probably too advanced... Good god.

Comment

is this really a productive way to be collective smart asses?

Comment

.....you spelled nonsense wrong too

"They think they know us, but they haven't a clue"

Comment

To be fair some of us dealt with your main point too.

Once Schmidt drops the nonsense, we probably will too.
                        17/23 either current or former leinster.

7/8 of the bench are not good enough for the Leinster team.

Better players from Ulster (especially), Munster and Connacht are being ignored for Joe's favourites. Its the strongest case I have seen for an introduction of a selector system to international rugby.
                        Seven social sins: politics without principles, wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, and worship without sacrifice

Comment

A f**k knucklery of smart arses ?
                          Just another passenger on the gravy train

Comment

Thumbs up for this thread. Funniest comments for a while . Every forum should have a good donkey thread.Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen shot 2013-11-23 at 11.50.32.png
Views:	1
Size:	12.4 KB
ID:	2478317
                            "We are going to hope to keep improving the environment in Munster. It’s about improving and setting standards where players and coaches can improve. Hopefully we can offer that more than just money.” Johann Van Graan 20/12/2017

Comment

Pedantic f**k Knuckles . So I changed It . Invincibility, Invincibility.

DO YOU GET IT NOW? nope this is probably too advanced... Good god.
                              I've been wondering that recently is god good?
                              Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Working...
                              X