• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Brian, but....

It's time to go with a bit of dignity.

Like Ogara? Or Hayes?
    We all know how this goes...

Comment

Let's not start a witch-hunt IMO. Its a thread in bad taste. These guys are some of our greatest ever players.

Its the coach who picks the team fellas
      I always knew Madigan was a closet Scrum Half. Ignore All things that suggest Continuity.

Comment

No he can still do the business but maybe its time to give some options 30/40 mins per game and ease him out.
        clowns

Comment

Originally posted by The Outlaw View Post
          Let's not start a witch-hunt IMO. Its a thread in bad taste. These guys are some of our greatest ever players.

Do you think Schmidt would drop him?

Comment

Originally posted by the plastic paddy View Post
            Yeah! He'll be dropped next week.

Comment

Originally posted by shanners View Post
              Yeah! He'll be dropped next week.
              BOD OR Joe.
              Lokks like Joe is going to coach Ireland to their worst ever defeat.
              clowns

Comment

lots of players withdraw from international duty and finish off at league level. It's impossible for anyone to play top class rugby right up to the end of a career. He chose to go on one more year. Any time anyone in the coaching staff even look like they are going t take him off he gurns.

Whatever about BOD we need new options blooded... And that's hard to do as he is seen as an in droppable player.

Comment

Originally posted by the plastic paddy View Post
                  I do. All of POC, Bowe and BOD could be dropped on that form today
                  I always knew Madigan was a closet Scrum Half. Ignore All things that suggest Continuity.

Comment

If he drops 2 of those three I will eat my hat, actually Outlaw I'll eat your hat.
                    "We are going to hope to keep improving the environment in Munster. It’s about improving and setting standards where players and coaches can improve. Hopefully we can offer that more than just money.” Johann Van Graan 20/12/2017

Comment

Originally posted by barleys chinos View Post
                      BOD OR Joe.
                      Lokks like Joe is going to coach Ireland to their worst ever defeat.
                      Lord Joe, Saint Joe, something tells me you have all your fingers and toes crossed that Ireland do get hammered next weekend.

Hook was right about Drico, although in fairness to Brian he has played just under 3 games this season. But it's rare any player retires on his own terms. It won't be any different for Carter or Richie when they go.

Comment

Drop POC and weaken our scrum even more? Toner, Ross, Reddan, Darcy and BOD have to go. Knowing Joe he will find even more superblues to add to the squad
                        My computer thinks I'm gay
                        What's the difference anyway
                        When all the people do all day
                        Is stare into a phone

Comment

If BOD is out next week think we'll concede 50+, if he's in we may only concede 40+

Comment

Originally posted by bosh12 View Post
                            Lord Joe, Saint Joe, something tells me you have all your fingers and toes crossed that Ireland do get hammered next week.
                            I d like to see Ireland win.
                            clowns

Comment

Originally posted by Bromance View Post
                              If BOD is out next week think we'll concede 50+, if he's in we may only concede 40+
                              So you think he has been defending well in his last two games? By any chance have you been drinking?
                              My computer thinks I'm gay
                              What's the difference anyway
                              When all the people do all day
                              Is stare into a phone

Comment

Working...
                              X