Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

London Munster supporters watching the internationals in London this weekend!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

London Munster supporters will be watching the internationals in the Sheephaven Bay tomorrow. Please feel free to come along wherever you are from and have the craic. https://www.facebook.com/events/2356...35639859932333.

Also on Sunday the Sheephaven Bay will be hosting a race afternoon in aid of the Aisling Project which looks after long term emigrants by bringing them back to Ireland on rehabilitative holidays and helping them to reconnect with friends and family.

Remember that these guys and girls wouldn't have been left into a city bar full stop. Never mind going to watch a Munster game there. That is why places like the Sheephaven Bay deserve our support for looking after them. https://www.facebook.com/events/1557...3343/?source=1

London Munster supporters will be watching the internationals in the Sheephaven Bay tomorrow. Please feel free to come along wherever you are from and have the craic.https://www.facebook.com/events/2356...35639859932333.

Also on Sunday the Sheephaven Bay will be hosting a race afternoon in aid of the Aisling Project which looks after long term emigrants by bringing them back to Ireland on rehabilitative holidays and helping them to reconnect with friends and family.

Remember that these guys and girls wouldn't have been left into a city bar full stop. Never mind going to watch a Munster game there. That is why places like the Sheephaven Bay deserve our support for looking after them. https://www.facebook.com/events/1557...3343/?source=1

Comment

Thanks for the info. Shame about the unnecessary sly digs once more. Sadly I've had to remove the link you shared on our wall as a result.

We wish Sundays event the best of luck. Some of our committee will be up to support and we have advertised the event to our members.

Sadly we seemed to have missed you and the rest of the "munsterfans" when we visited the venue for the Samoa game last weekend. The Welsh game and football had more screens/ interest than were showing the Irish rugby. It was a better rugby game in fairness.

Comment

[QUOTE=MRSC London Branch;1297610]Thanks for the info. Shame about the unnecessary sly digs once more. Sadly I've had to remove the link you shared on our wall as a result.

We wish Sundays event the best of luck. Some of our committee will be up to support and we have advertised the event to our members.

Sadly we seemed to have missed you and the rest of the "munsterfans" when we visited the venue for the Samoa game last weekend. The Welsh game and football had more screens/ interest than were showing the Irish rugby. It was a better rugby game in fairness.[/QUOTE

Are Ye anywhere for this weekends games ?

Comment

@ MRSC London London Branch!!!!!! Do please identify yourself as an individual and stop hiding behind a group! It's getting very tedious! In the meantime it's a shame that you see a fact as a sly dig and have to remove my post to a very worthy cause as a result!!!!!!! who do you think you are?

Comment

Correct me if wrong, was a link for the Aisling Project fundraising event removed from the Supporters website/Facebook?

Comment

Originally posted by SteadyTeddy View Post
              Correct me if wrong, was a link for the Aisling Project fundraising event removed from the Supporters website/Facebook?
              It was put back up

Comment

Thanks for the update. The decision to remove the link under the banner of the supporters club was a poor one and shows us in a bad light. I would urge the person/persons responsible to take greater care in future.

Comment

Folks,

I really don't think this site is the most appropriate forum for taking up issues with the MRSC, either the main entity or the London branch. We've no desire to inhibit people's expression of their views, but there's a number of open communication channels to the branch will serve a lot better in terms of making your views felt.
                  "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Originally posted by Balla Boy View Post
                    Folks,

I really don't think this site is the most appropriate forum for taking up issues with the MRSC, either the main entity or the London branch. We've no desire to inhibit people's expression of their views, but there's a number of open communication channels to the branch will serve a lot better in terms of making your views felt.
                    Dead right

Comment

Thanks for your advice. As a sponsor of the Aisling Project I felt I had to reply when I saw the post above by the London branch. I will be happy to discuss the issue concerned with the MRSC.

Comment

Working...
                      X