Kilcoyne
    Strauss
    Andress
    McCarthy
    Ferris
    Reddan
    Madigan
    Kearney

14 or 15 of 23 still standing with Kilcoyne and Andress out of the loop.

We need to look at developing the fifth province, the Black Pig's Dyke.
    We're a rising force, Stephen Moore said so. The times they are a changing.
    Holy Joe is the man, RWC 2015, Bring it on. Fire in the bellies. Its gonna be some ride.
    Hendo, Giller, Henshaw, Killer, Marshall, JJ, Tommy, Payne. The new green wave. We've been laid low with injuries. **** happens. We were in the mix having started out like a bag of nervous s**t. At 39 mins imho the wheels fell off. Give Joe his green m and m's and he'll be Smokin' Joe Schmidt in next to no time.
    Go Joe!
    Last edited by ustix; 18th-November-2013, 21:06.
    Gwan Joe!!

Goode; Ashton, Tuilagi, Barritt, Brown; Farrell, B Youngs; Corbisiero, T Youngs, Cole, Launchbury, Parling, Wood, Robshaw, Morgan.

Replacements: Joseph for Tuilagi (66), Burns for Farrell (64), Care for B Youngs (68), Vunipola for Corbisiero (66), Paice for T Youngs (72), Wilson for Cole (72), Lawes for Launchbury (66), Haskell for Morgan (57)
    Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

23 to lose by fewer than 20 points to New Zealand.

Kearney
      Bowe
      Earls
      Marshall
      Zebo
      Sexton
      Murray

Healy
      Strauss
      Ross
      Tuohy
      O'Connell
      O'Mahony
      O'Brien
      Heaslip

Best
      Kilcoyne
      Archer
      Ryan
      Henry
      McGrath
      Madigan
      Gilroy
      Last edited by HenryFitz; 8th-July-2013, 12:47. Reason: 23

Comment

Shouldn't it be 23 plus a very poor cook?

Comment

Originally posted by ustix View Post
          Zebo
          Bowe
          O'Driscoll
          Marshall
          Earls
          Sexton
          Murray
          Healy
          Best
          Ross
          Ryan
          O'Connell
          O'Mahoney
          Heaslip
          O'Brien

Kilcoyne
          Strauss
          Andress
          McCarthy
          Ferris
          Reddan
          Madigan
          Kearney
          On the basis that you're only as good as your last game, not sure Best would be in my starting team. Might even be under pressure from Sherry at this point. Also, Henderson for Ferris, who won't be back yet (if ever).

Earls v R Kearney v Gilroy v McFadden v D Kearney v Jones v Henshaw for a back three slot alongside Zebo and Bowe will be interesting next season. Serious depth there.

Wonder will we see Marshall or Marmion nick Reddan's shirt.

Comment

not sure about this year but the idea of our backline in a couple of years gives me the heebyjeebies:

marmion, hanrahan, zebo, madigan, olding, earls, henshaw.

hanrahan and madigan very interchangeable. the likes of murray, mcgrath, gilroy, conway, marshall and bowe knocking about as well. terrifying stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by Munsterboy View Post
              On the basis that you're only as good as your last game, not sure Best would be in my starting team. Might even be under pressure from Sherry at this point. Also, Henderson for Ferris, who won't be back yet (if ever).

Earls v R Kearney v Gilroy v McFadden v D Kearney v Jones v Henshaw for a back three slot alongside Zebo and Bowe will be interesting next season. Serious depth there.

Wonder will we see Marshall or Marmion nick Reddan's shirt.
              Unless Kearney has a big resurgence i think Zebo at fullback would be interesting! Bowe on one wing and Earls/Gilroy on the other wing depending on form would be what id like to see.

Strauss/Sherry/Best will be interesting battle too! Getting a good working backrow is the key though to our success... picking a good balance between SOB/TOD/POM/Heaslip especially hard and hopefully if we can keep our core players Healy/POC/Ferris/Sexton/Murray/BOD fit for a six nations run we might have a sniff.

Wales to have a Lions hangover

In Joe we trust...
              "I can't say, I'm the referee, I'm not your coach" - Romain Poite

Comment

We currently haven't got a 23 capable of beating the All Blacks I reckon.

We should have beaten them in the last couple of years ago, but failed.
                Last edited by Miguel Sanchez; 8th-July-2013, 17:55.
                Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
                Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

we should have beaten them last year. 1 dodgy penalty from Nige, & then Dan "Puppy Kicker" Carter scores a DG & the AB's win. the following week we get mangled 60-0 by the AB's, but we should have beaten them the previous week.

Comment

Originally posted by diarm View Post
                    not sure about this year but the idea of our backline in a couple of years gives me the heebyjeebies:

marmion, hanrahan, zebo, madigan, olding, earls, henshaw.

hanrahan and madigan very interchangeable. the likes of murray, mcgrath, gilroy, conway, marshall and bowe knocking about as well. terrifying stuff!
                    Be not a fraid.
                    Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Is Marshall OK after his head injuries?

Comment

Originally posted by Sulla View Post
                        Goode; Ashton, Tuilagi, Barritt, Brown; Farrell, B Youngs; Corbisiero, T Youngs, Cole, Launchbury, Parling, Wood, Robshaw, Morgan.

Replacements: Joseph for Tuilagi (66), Burns for Farrell (64), Care for B Youngs (68), Vunipola for Corbisiero (66), Paice for T Youngs (72), Wilson for Cole (72), Lawes for Launchbury (66), Haskell for Morgan (57)
                        If that team can beat NZ then ustix's team should be able to in a one off game right at the end of NZ's season. I think history will be made on the 24th November. Ireland by 7. Followed by the GS, Munster winning the HEC and pro 12, Ulster the Amlin and Leinster back to back British and Irish cups.

Comment

Originally posted by the plastic paddy View Post
                          If that team can beat NZ then ustix's team should be able to in a one off game right at the end of NZ's season. I think history will be made on the 24th November. Ireland by 7. Followed by the GS, Munster winning the HEC and pro 12, Ulster the Amlin and Leinster back to back British and Irish cups.
                          Here hear!
                          Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Originally posted by the plastic paddy View Post
                            That team only managed to beat the Awl Blix on a wave of diarrhea and vomit.

I think a side of;

15. Kearney
                            14. Bowe
                            13. Payne (he's eligible now, right? If not, BOD.)
                            12. Marshall
                            11. Zebo

10. Sexton
                            9. Murray

8. Heaslip
                            7. O'Brien
                            6. POM
                            5. POC
                            4. Ryan
                            3. Ross
                            2. Sherry
                            1. Healy

Bench of: Kilcoyne, Best, Fitz/Archer, McCarthy, Henderson, Marmion, Madigan, O'Driscoll/Earls

Would have a shot against the Darkness.
                            Last edited by Kong; 8th-July-2013, 18:53.
                            To The Brave And The Faithful, Nothing Is Unpublishable.

Comment

1-15: Healy, Strauss, Ross, PO'C, Tuohy, PO'M, SO'B, Heaslip, Murray, Sexton, Bowe, Marshall, BO'D, McFadden, Zebo
                              16-23: Sherry, Kilcoyne, Fitzpatrick, Ryan, McLaughlin, Reddan, Madigan, Earls

Huge number of players could force a rethink on some of those selections if they play well in Sept/Oct e.g. Henderson, TO'D, Marmion, Henshaw, Jack and Luke Mcgrath, Keatley, Jackson, Gilroy not to mention the likes of Best and Rob K coming back into the fold.

Comment

Working...
                              X