Will Joe be the first to deliver the Grail

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will Joe be the first to deliver the Grail

Was wondering do posters here feel that Joe Scmidt will be the man to finally bring an Irish international side to victory against New Zealand? Would be ironic to have a Kiwi in charge if it were to happen. If it was a poll only options would be yes, no & Matt Williams
    Con Artist

I thought this thread was going to be about Joe being the first provincial coach to win the Amlin. Michael Bradley will be well-jeal.

Comment

Originally posted by HenryFitz View Post
      I thought this thread was going to be about Joe being the first provincial coach to win the Amlin. Michael Bradley will be well-jeal.
      Get that schmidt out of here
      employ your time in improving yourself by other men's writings,so that you shall gain easily what others have labored hard for. "socrates"
      beware the barrenness of a busy life, "socrates "
      who are you to judge the life i live? I know i'm not perfect-and i don't live to be-but before you start pointing fingers...make sure you hands are clean." BOB MARLEY
      we are what we repeatedly do.excellance,then,is not an act,but a habit ''aristotle''

Comment

Don't think so..we play them in November and we aren't due to play them again until after the next world cup when Schmidt will probably be gone.
        Should get Our win loss ratio at the Aviva up though and we might even start regularly beating the french

Comment

Wouldn't call it the grail given the number of ridiculous referee decisions that entirely swing one way when you're facing NZ, under legitimate officiating we've beaten them a couple of times already so not going to overrate what it means. Would much rather a RWC semi final and a couple of six nations.

Comment

You'd never know. Schmidt happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Viigand View Post
              Schmidt happens.
              Could be a good banner if he does well
              "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

Beat the All Blacks, find a solution to inner-city poverty, invent a time-travel device - should all be in a day's work for Leinster's favourite object of reverence.

Comment

The Grail was delivered by Deccie, we won the Grand Slam in 2009. Beating the All Blacks in the AIs would be super but it's still only a friendly, beating them in the W/cup would be awesome.

Comment

Would winning a World Cup not be the Holy Grail? Though given much of what I've seen this week, the pinnacle of anything to do with Irish Rugby seems to be centred on the Lions.
                    "There are probably more annoying things than being hectored about African development by a wealthy Irish rock star in a cowboy hat, but I can't think of one at the moment"

Paul Theroux

Comment

If he can't beat dAll Blacks he should resign. Millions of Irish children are watching...
                      Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2019.

Comment

We're going to have a lot of fun over the next few years, aren't we?
                        Ceterum censeo INM irrumandum esse.

Comment

I'll take fun, the last 2 years had none.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy Whac View Post
                            The Grail was delivered by Deccie, we won the Grand Slam in 2009. Beating the All Blacks in the AIs would be super but it's still only a friendly, beating them in the W/cup would be awesome.
                            We'd won a Slam before though, we've never beaten the ABs. I'd probably prefer a GS if given a choice but beating NZ is a major rugby achievement we haven't yet accomplished, a win would be huge

Comment

Has he capped JJ yet? What a ****ing disgrace.
                              To The Brave and the Faithful, Nothing is Unpublishable.

Comment

Working...
                              X