Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Word Is Born View Post

Kearney is going to Georgia.
    Don't worry bout him, nothing on the tour will be as hard as Paulies leg. Including the trophy
    I am the million man.

Comment

Apparently Leo Cullen is going on tour as a 'mentor' but will also be filming Gorjus 24/7, ready to upload anything untoward to Youtube at a moment's notice.
      The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
        This tour has injuries written all over it. Rock hard pitches and monsters in comparison to our lads.
        I'd agree with you there Cowboy, at least there are no maori involved. As we are all aware, apart from freaks like George North and Tony Buckley, we tend to develop physically slower than other nations. The President's XV would be my main worry.
        Hopefully they'll be rigourous on their blood tests etc.

Also, hopefully they'll have some tv coverage of this.
        Last edited by Huwie; 20th-May-2013, 13:40.
        The axe that cuts the tree can easily forget, but the tree thats been cut will not forget.

Originally posted by the plastic paddy
        Gwan the Welsh

Comment

The whole thing seems like a load of rubbish if you'll excuse me.

Our squad is no more an 'emerging' team than the man on the moon.

Have the rest of Europe etc just not bothered with this or are those just the teams in our group?

Comment

Originally posted by The Word Is Born View Post
            Kearney is going to Georgia.
            Sorry, missed his name on the sheet

Comment

How many games is this trip?

Comment

Originally posted by Malley View Post
                How many games is this trip?
                3. v Georgia, Uruguay and South Africa Presidents XV

Comment

Uruguay
                  Props: Mario Sagario (RC Massy - 24 caps), Alejo Corral (San Isidro Club - 19 caps), Juan Rombys (Trébol - 16 caps), Rodolfo De Mula (PSG - 11 caps)
                  Hookers: Arturo Avalo (Carrasco Polo - 13 caps), Nicolás Klappenbach (Champagnat - 21 caps)
                  Locks: Mathias Palomeque (Trévol - 6 caps), Cristofer Soares de Lima (MVCC - 10 caps), Mateo Sanguinetti (Los Cuervos - 2 caps), Diego Magno (MVCC - 24 caps)
                  Back row: Franco Lamanna (Carrasco Polo), Agustín Alonso (MVCC - 2 caps), Juan Gaminara (Old Boys - 5 caps), Fernando Bascou (PSG - 8 caps), Rodrigo Espiga (Old Christians - 1 cap)
                  Scrum halves: Alejo Durán (Trébol - 8 caps)
                  Fly halves: Rodrigo Silva (Carrasco Polo - 3 caps)
                  Centres: Juan De Freitas (Champagnat - 15 caps), Joaquín Prada (Los Cuervos), Santiago Core (Old Boys), Alberto Román (PSG - 11 caps)
                  Wings: Santiago Gibernau (Carrasco Polo - 12 caps), Leandro Leivas (Old Christians - 16 caps), Francisco Bulanti (Trébol - 13 caps)
                  Full backs: Jerónimo Etcheverry (Valpolicella Rugby - 18 caps)

Comment

thought paddy butler may have got a run in this?

Comment

have sheridan and jj been held back by munster, or just not considered? looking at the squad it does look like munster have held back some players like the 2 i mentioned along with lod, butler, dave oc, or perhaps i just over rate them.

Comment

Amazed that there is no sign of JJ.
                        Not a fan of that emerging Leinster side at all
                        Seven social sins: politics without principles, wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, and worship without sacrifice

Comment

Ya surprised neither JJ nor Sheridan gone, would've suggested JJ would be ahead of Marsh as a back up 10 to Keatley and Sheridan is miles ahead of Heaney. Think cooney is a fine player and would be starting 9

Comment

Originally posted by senior View Post
                            Paddy butler very unlucky not to be included....as done as much ruddock and jordi murphy this year and alot more than dominic ryan
                            I agree 100%. If I wait for Dominic Ryan's rise since a few years, Paddy Buttler impressed me a lot in the games I managed to watch this season and is a real revelation for me. Anyway is Ireland a real backrower mine.
                            "To be energetic and self-sufficing is to be happy; but while one desire remains in the heart happiness may not come there. For to desire is to be incomplete: it is the badge of dependence, the signal of unhappiness, and to be freed from that is to be freed from every fetter that can possibly be forged." (James Stephens, Deirdre)

Comment

Originally posted by Bromance View Post
                              Ya surprised neither JJ nor Sheridan gone, would've suggested JJ would be ahead of Marsh as a back up 10 to Keatley and Sheridan is miles ahead of Heaney. Think cooney is a fine player and would be starting 9
                              Yeah surprising JJ isn't gone. I rate Marsh a lot but JJ has that bit more experience and should be ahead of Cathal.
                              Originally posted by scotscor View Post
                              Amazed that there is no sign of JJ. Not a fan of that emerging Leinster side at all
                              Bit OTT to say "emerging Leinster". How many other players from other provinces should be included? Who is not there who should be?
                              Originally posted by Onthefringes View Post
                              thought paddy butler may have got a run in this?
                              ahead of who? Ruddock, Diack, McKeon??
                              Originally posted by munsternut View Post
                              have sheridan and jj been held back by munster, or just not considered? looking at the squad it does look like munster have held back some players like the 2 i mentioned along with lod, butler, dave oc, or perhaps i just over rate them.
                              Why would Munster hold them back. Think they were just not picked. Luke not been injured?? Dont think he played with Munster after xmas

Comment

Originally posted by scotscor View Post
                                Amazed that there is no sign of JJ.
                                Not a fan of that emerging Leinster side at all
                                We need to bottle that bitterness. A Munster player needs to be twice as good to get picked.

Comment

Working...
                                X