Joe Schmidt answer the call.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe Schmidt answer the call.

Only 1 man for the job and that's Joe Schmidt. Charge your phone Joe because unless the blazers have another dose of amnesia you'll be getting a phone call very soon.

Has to get the job.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again (like picking Gordon D'Arcy) and expecting different results.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Tobyglen View Post
      Only 1 man for the job and that's Joe Schmidt. Charge your phone Joe because unless the blazers have another dose of amnesia you'll be getting a phone call very soon.
      Hopefully that will happen but the bookies already got Les Kiss as favourite which is worrying or they might even pick Bradley as he's free and cheap...

Comment

Schmidt does not want the Job, he will see out his Leinster gig and head home.

Comment

Originally posted by Dumptruck View Post
          Can you put that up in lights please so the penny drops with some of the posters.
          I always knew Madigan was a closet Scrum Half. Ignore All things that suggest Continuity.

Comment

Doubling his pay packet could change that very quickly. His kids are in school here aswell. I certainly wouldn't see that as gospel.

Comment

Originally posted by The Outlaw View Post
              Can you put that up in lights please so the penny drops with some of the posters.
              Silly to assume that based on some rubbish produced by Irish journalists. Money changes things very quickly.

Comment

Doubling his pay packet could change that very quickly. His kids are in school here aswell. I certainly wouldn't see that as gospel.
                I would. His pay packet will not be doubled because the Union is bust, simple as that.

Comment

Silly to assume that based on some rubbish produced by Irish journalists. Money changes things very quickly.
                  You know the Union is broke right?
                  I always knew Madigan was a closet Scrum Half. Ignore All things that suggest Continuity.

Comment

I would. His pay packet will not be doubled because the Union is bust, simple as that.
                    Stadium is almost paid off so they're not actually as bad as people think. One sure way of losing money is not hiring the right man for the sake of 200K. If the Irish team continue to under perform then they will lose many multiples of that through attendances/sponsorship and they will be very aware of this.

Look at the Welsh union to see a union in dire financial state.
                    Last edited by Tobyglen; 17th-March-2013, 10:39.

Comment

Les Kiss? The Kiss of Death to our rugby hopes more like!!
                      Mumha Abu

Comment

Stadium is almost paid off so they're not actually as bad as people think. One sure way of losing money is not hiring the right man for the sake of 200K. If the Irish team continue to under perform then they will lose many multiples of that through attendences/sponsorship and they will be very aware of this.
                        They are as bad as people think. Why do you think that they are reducing the number of central contracts ? Leaving Sexton move on, and they will do the same with others if they want to play hardball for cash, the union just does not have the readies to simply double a coaches paypacket . Aside from that , Any new coach coming in should be completely fresh and not have been exposed to the whims of the IRFU, Schmidt has had enough from that side of things and according to well placed sources that work on a daily basis with him, he is off.

Comment

Stadium is almost paid off so they're not actually as bad as people think. One sure way of losing money is not hiring the right man for the sake of 200K. If the Irish team continue to under perform then they will lose many multiples of that through attendances/sponsorship and they will be very aware of this.

Look at the Welsh union to see a union in dire financial state.
                          Schimdt wants to go home. Cest la vie.

He will not work within the current structure we have where amateurs run the show.

Comment

The consolidated Income and Expenditure Account of the IRFU for the year ended 30th April 2012 shows a surplus of €10,759,306 (2011 €6.865,761). They are far from broke.

http://www.irishrugby.ie/downloads/I...011-2012v2.pdf

Comment

Les Kiss! Sweet suffering Jesus. Bradley! FFs. We would be better off letting the team pick and coach themselves than either of those.
                              Schmidt would be the best option but it is NOT going to happen. He has stated he wants to leave at the end of his contract. Word is that he does not get on with the Blazers( no any good would). I can see kidney being retained.
                              Definition of Insanity. Playing the same game plan over and over again expecting a different result.

Comment

Working...
                              X