Why?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why?

I asked the question after the England game and I'll ask it again now. Why wasn't Jamie Heaslip picked? This is not about Munster v Leinster as some Leinster paranoids and mods have asserted. The man is not worth his place on an AIL team let alone the Irish team, an certainly not as captain.

I expect this thread to be closed as it was last week, so answers on a postcard.
    A lion online, a lamb at home.

Some people are natural captains heaslip doesnt seem to be 1,theres no shame in it,it suits some and not others.

The best available captain in Ireland at the minute is 1 of Cawlin or Cullen
    clowns

Comment

Originally posted by barleys chinos View Post
      Some people are natural captains heaslip doesnt seem to be 1,theres no shame in it,it suits some and not others.

The best available captain in Ireland at the minute is 1 of Cawlin or Cullen
      The best available captain in Ireland at the minute is playing at 13. This is not about captaincy, Heaslip is not good enough captain or not.

Comment

Originally posted by 5eight View Post
        The best available captain in Ireland at the minute is playing at 13. This is not about captaincy, Heaslip is not good enough captain or not.
        That's on a good day. What about the bad days that seem to be getting more frequent?
        Hello friends in Brussels. Baldy here

Comment

Originally posted by Clubman View Post
          That's on a good day. What about the bad days that seem to be getting more frequent?
          Are you seriously saying that O'Driscoll is past being captain on a playing ability? He has forgotten more about rugby that Heaslip will ever know. Can you justify Heaslips selection and captaincy?

Comment

Heaslip wasnt any worse than 9 or 10 other players today its his captaincy that seems to be the main problem.
            Id start cawlin to be honest.
            clowns

Comment

Heaslip wasnt any worse than 9 or 10 other players today its his captaincy that seems to be the main problem.
              Id start cawlin to be honest.
              My point exactly. Heaslip does not lead a team, by example or man management. A captains place should be nailed down, Heaslips is not. Kidney made a serious f*ck up when he deposed O'Driscoll for Heaslip.

Comment

BOD should be gone too,his try against wales was like putting lipstick on a pig.
                He should be on the bench get Earls on the field at 13 with Marshall and Jackson and see how they go.
                Murray,Jackson,Fitzgerald,Marshall,Earls,Gilroy,Ke arney.
                clowns

Comment

BOD should be gone too,his try against wales was like putting lipstick on a pig.
                  He should be on the bench get Earls on the field at 13 with Marshall and Jackson and see how they go.
                  I'm 47 years old, I have a better future at centre than Earls. His passing and vision are not up to test level standard. Back to JH please.

Comment

Agreed but you cant drop the Lions captain...
                    My computer thinks I'm gay
                    What's the difference anyway
                    When all the people do all day
                    Is stare into a phone

Comment

Earls at centre? He's not even good enough for wing. He's been exposed in the centre in every game hes played. Blind loyalty

Comment

Originally posted by Bongo View Post
                        Earls at centre? He's not even good enough for wing. He's been exposed in the centre in every game hes played. Blind loyalty
                        Who in your opinion will replace BOD.
                        clowns

Comment

Originally posted by 5eight View Post
                          Are you seriously saying that O'Driscoll is past being captain on a playing ability? He has forgotten more about rugby that Heaslip will ever know. Can you justify Heaslips selection and captaincy?
                          Starting from last to first, yes. This was based on the hype that surrounded Heaslip from the Blue Haven. I'd say, poor misdirected Kidney thought if he vested him with the captaincy it might bring out the best in him - he does have some good lest we forget. But unfortunately, his head is elsewhere at this point in time. He's even useless for Leinster.

BOD, a bit like ROG, finished. And both of them probably know a multiple of what Heaslip will ever know. Kidney gambled on a hollow man and lost, end of. Where after all did the name Houdini come from and to whom was it applied?

Comment

Originally posted by sewa View Post
                            Agreed but you cant drop the Lions captain...
                            He wont even make the team imo
                            clowns

Comment

Who in your opinion will replace BOD.
                              Silly answer I know, but no one will ever replace BOD.

Now, as to our next 13, I'd say Cave is our best bet.

Comment

Working...
                              X