Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eddie Butler Article

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Eddie Butler Article

    http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2013...ra-six-nations

    I would consider myself a fan of Eddie but this article imo is far removed from reality.
    I don\'t really understand the criticism of their so called ugly rugby.I love open running rugby but I also admire the collective mastery of this Munster team.They really are a reference in the game,to beat them you really have to play a perfect match

    #2
    Originally posted by Downsouthdukin View Post
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2013...ra-six-nations

    I would consider myself a fan of Eddie but this article imo is far removed from reality.
    unless he's got a hot line to Dowlinz I don't know where this nonsense of Munster rage at ROG on the bench has come from
    \"A million monkeys with a million crayons would be hard-pressed in a million years to create anything as cretinous as Battlefield Earth.\"

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Evil Omer View Post
      unless he's got a hot line to Dowlinz I don't know where this nonsense of Munster rage at ROG on the bench has come from

      Totally, and the insults flung Scotlands way?? bizarre. Feels like hes writing a 'stick-it-to-the-dressingroom-door' piece for Scotland. Conspiracy!!!!!
      I don\'t really understand the criticism of their so called ugly rugby.I love open running rugby but I also admire the collective mastery of this Munster team.They really are a reference in the game,to beat them you really have to play a perfect match

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Downsouthdukin View Post
        Totally, and the insults flung Scotlands way?? bizarre. Feels like hes writing a 'stick-it-to-the-dressingroom-door' piece for Scotland. Conspiracy!!!!!
        yeah it does smack of member of the media blaming Ireland for what the media choose to write - as usual the "profession" of journalism shown to be shoddy and ****e.
        \"A million monkeys with a million crayons would be hard-pressed in a million years to create anything as cretinous as Battlefield Earth.\"

        Comment

        Working...
        X