Who should start 12 in the rest of the 6N

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who should start 12 in the rest of the 6N

Darcy is out. So will Cave or Downey get a call up. What about McFadden or Luke

http://www.rte.ie/sport/rugby/six-na...-of-6-nations/
    Definition of Insanity. Playing the same game plan over and over again expecting a different result.

Luke Marshall for me. He is starting there tonight for Ulster too.

Comment

+1
      "Hell, I'm not saying I'm an angel, but when it came to dirty tricks I couldn't hold a candle to the Irish Mafia" Jimmy Hoffa

Comment

Luke Marshall for me. He's young; he has more football than McSharry and Downey combined and he's a hefty lump of a young lad. Could be in the position for years to come.

Comment

Mcsharry or Marshall for me.
          But earls wearing 12 in training with McF on wing

Comment

Luke Marshall, think he's by far the best 12 playing in Ireland. McSharry be in with a sniff too but prefer to see Marshall as is a much more rounded footballer than McSharry

Comment

Marshall would by my choice alright.
              Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
                Marshall would by my choice alright.
                Well , that's decided then.
                When their numbers dwindled from 50 to 8, the other dwarves began to suspect Hungry

Comment

A lot of love for a guy who has fock all H Cup experience....people making comments like "the best 12 playing in Ireland" are either deluded or just plain jumping on the bandwagon. He may well be the long term answer for Ireland but it's some leap of faith to through him into a 6 nations game at this point!

Kidney will probably go for McFadden, he certainly won't throw a novice in beside ROG...
                  \"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness\".
                  Dalai Lama

Comment

Originally posted by John123 View Post
                    A lot of love for a guy who has fock all H Cup experience....people making comments like "the best 12 playing in Ireland" are either deluded or just plain jumping on the bandwagon. He may well be the long term answer for Ireland but it's some leap of faith to through him into a 6 nations game at this point!

Kidney will probably go for McFadden, he certainly won't throw a novice in beside ROG...

he's never played mcfadden at 12....he gave Marshall his chance in AI and he took it....don't.know why he'd pick mcfadden now...
                    "Hell, I'm not saying I'm an angel, but when it came to dirty tricks I couldn't hold a candle to the Irish Mafia" Jimmy Hoffa

Comment

The alternatives aren't strong at all, this one injury has hit us in a huge way. Best we could is Marshall or McSharry given that Paddy Wallace is also apparently injured. What I absolutely don't want to see is the BOD/Earls horror show relived for a 3rd time.

Comment

Originally posted by NotreDameRFC View Post
                        he's never played mcfadden at 12....he gave Marshall his chance in AI and he took it....don't.know why he'd pick mcfadden now...
                        That Fiji team were about as good as an AIL Div 1 team, proved absolutely nothing!

I'm not saying McFadden should be picked, just think it's what he'll do. I would imagine even Wallace and McSharry are further up the pecking order than Marshall. Also, Marshall has only played 1 game in the last 6 weeks.
                        \"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness\".
                        Dalai Lama

Comment

That Fiji team were about as good as an AIL Div 1 team, proved absolutely nothing!

I'm not saying McFadden should be picked, just think it's what he'll do. I would imagine even Wallace and McSharry are further up the pecking order than Marshall. Also, Marshall has only played 1 game in the last 6 weeks.

Mc Fadden or BOD. Mc Sharry is out. Marshall has no gametime. This will be a defensively solid kick to teh corners job.

With the injuries we will be doing well to win this game.
                          I always knew Madigan was a closet Scrum Half. Ignore All things that suggest Continuity.

Comment

Whose Marshall behind? don't think anyone comes close to him, not like we're really stacked with 12s so to say he's probably the best in ireland isn't that big of a statement when you consider the options! Downey to quote a line from Dodgeball is as bout as useful as a cock flavored lollipop with how we play. McSharry is good but not the best ball player and McFadden is just a winger, Goodman playing 12 for Leinster, Reid playing there too, Mcfadden's on the wing 9 times outta 10

Comment

JJ anyone
                              "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

Working...
                              X