La cuillère en bois

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

La cuillère en bois

Apologies to Oz, Hellboy et al. A trip to face Les Ros Beoufs next on the agenda before facing Ireland. I wouldn't fancy being Saint Andre at the moment.
    The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Originally posted by The Word Is Born View Post
    Apologies to Oz, Hellboy et al. A trip to face Les Ros Beoufs next on the agenda before facing Ireland. I wouldn't fancy being Saint Andre at the moment.
    Yep and that's after To-lose and Too-long beat each other up during their week off.
    Gwan Joe!!

Comment

The only thing that can lift Les Bleus now is;

Comment

Bring back Larry?
        Gwan Joe!!

Comment

A trip to face Les Ros Beoufs next on the agenda before facing Ireland. I wouldn't fancy being Saint Andre at the moment.
          Twickenham is nothing. PSA is lucky he's not coming back to Thomond Park.
          "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
          Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

France what has happened to the élan of French rugby that we all loved?
            Con Artist

Comment

Comment

France were less crap under Lievremont, non? A damning indictment of PSA.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Swanson View Post
                  France were less crap under Lievremont, non? A damning indictment of PSA.
                  A damning indictment of the mercenary fuelled T14 rather?
                  "Everything good about Ireland can be found in County Cork"....Lonely Planet Guide 2012

Comment

Fabien Galthié must be dusting off his cv.

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpasimpson View Post
                      A damning indictment of the mercenary fuelled T14 rather?
                      Some from column A, some from column B.

Comment

I think you meant "Les Ros Boeufs"... Mouahahahahaha! Better than frog anyway. Excellent!
                        "To be energetic and self-sufficing is to be happy; but while one desire remains in the heart happiness may not come there. For to desire is to be incomplete: it is the badge of dependence, the signal of unhappiness, and to be freed from that is to be freed from every fetter that can possibly be forged." (James Stephens, Deirdre)

Comment

Fabien Galthié must be dusting off his cv.
                          Galthié is consultant by France2. He co-commented the game. And do you know what? He is really, but really awful too...

PS: Sorry for the double post
                          Last edited by JN.Allezdax.com; 9th-February-2013, 19:34. Reason: I am an awful forum user...
                          "To be energetic and self-sufficing is to be happy; but while one desire remains in the heart happiness may not come there. For to desire is to be incomplete: it is the badge of dependence, the signal of unhappiness, and to be freed from that is to be freed from every fetter that can possibly be forged." (James Stephens, Deirdre)

Comment

If Galthié is gash then with the Deux-Laurents going to Racing that would just leave Guy Noves but hasn't he turned down the French job twice?

This is to discount the completely left of centre/off the wall possibility of a foreign coach?

Comment

France could easily go and beat England in Twickenham.

I know commentators like to label them as "mercurial" but I prefer "bipolar". You never know what will turn up with them.
                              Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

Working...
                              X