X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The future french Grand Stade

The FFR chooses its final project
    82.000 seats.
    Apparently the same architects of the Aviva Stadium, Wembley and Milllenium Stadium.

Last edited by Hellboy; 9th-February-2013, 07:59.

Is it going to have under soil heating and a roof?
    Last edited by the plastic paddy; 9th-February-2013, 08:37.

Comment

What happens the relative new ground "Stade de France" soon to be the old ground, is this new stadium on a new site or.........

Comment

Will it go down the route of 4G surface?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
          What happens the relative new ground "Stade de France" soon to be the old ground, is this new stadium on a new site or.........
          Stade de France is a very, very expensive and greedy consortium that uses its timesharing constraints to push prices up.

FFR already bought a new ground in Evry, near the FFR training ground at Marcoussis ; and will built and completetly pay that new one with its own funds.
          Stadium shall open in 2016.

It's closer to airports, a TGV station and regional trains lines will be built as well.
          Roof and extractable field are foreseen.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellboy View Post
            Stade de France is a very, very expensive and greedy consortium that uses its timesharing constraints to push prices up.

FFR already bought a new ground in Evry, near the FFR training ground at Marcoussis ; and will built and completetly pay that new one with its own funds.
            Stadium shall open in 2016.

It's closer to airports, a TGV station and regional trains lines will be built as well.
            Roof and extractable field are foreseen.
            I hate the stade location. But its an absolutely fabulous stadium in my view and one of my favourite.
            I always knew Madigan was a closet Scrum Half. Ignore All things that suggest Continuity.

Comment

Last time (the only time) I went to Stade de France it cost €5 to see the game. Cheapest live HEC rugby ever.
              Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
              Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Originally posted by The Outlaw View Post
                I hate the stade location. But its an absolutely fabulous stadium in my view and one of my favourite.
                Built for ease of access for french supporters rather than visiting supporters.

Comment

Originally posted by Point View Post
                  Built for ease of access for french supporters rather than visiting supporters.
                  The future one is.

Stade de France is a nightmare trip for southern provincial french fans.

Comment

Hopefully they will allow us to have a few beers at the new one eh...
                    My computer thinks I'm gay
                    What's the difference anyway
                    When all the people do all day
                    Is stare into a phone

Comment

Hopefully they will have proper flush toilets in the new Stadium. This new one is going to be a nightmare to get to.
                      We'll engrave your name in gold, as we did in days of old.
                      Roll along lovely Axel, roll along.

Comment

went to the stade for the Biarritz - tolouse heineken cup final and was a bit on the green side from the night before so decided the best thing to do was get a pint , 3 later i was wondering what the hell , i should be fairly on my way by now only to realise that on the next trip to the bar that the highly overpriced beer was actually non alcoholic , didnt feel so bad because i only found out due to the Leicester tigers fan infront of me who had bought a round of about 7 pints and the frenchie barman only told him after he had handed over the cash so here is to real pints in the new one

Comment

I can do without pints for a couple of hours - but a sufficient number of proper flush ladies toilets is a must...

Comment

Originally posted by lukic View Post
                            went to the stade for the Biarritz - tolouse heineken cup final and was a bit on the green side from the night before so decided the best thing to do was get a pint , 3 later i was wondering what the hell , i should be fairly on my way by now only to realise that on the next trip to the bar that the highly overpriced beer was actually non alcoholic , didnt feel so bad because i only found out due to the Leicester tigers fan infront of me who had bought a round of about 7 pints and the frenchie barman only told him after he had handed over the cash so here is to real pints in the new one
                            Was there for the rwc game against Argentina. Was standing by the queue for the bar not long before kickoff and mentioned to my mate that he was wasting his time queuing as it was all non-alco. 2 nordie lads walking away from the bar carrying 4 pints each looked at me and said "are you kidding" and I assured them no and 2 other lads passing by agreed. 2 nordie lads promptly fecked all their pints into a nearby bin and stomped off grumbling
                            The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad.
                            - Salvador Dali (1904-1989)

Comment

I think there is a case for false marketing there. The beer stands just say "biere" ..
                              no mention of non alcol until you see it written in dutch on the outside of the pitcher.
                              Total swindle .. aimed at parting celtic types from their 6 euros. disgraceful.

I had bought 24 euros worth when I realised this.. and it was -5C at the time.
                              so it wasn't like I needed a refreshing non alco beer to cool down.

Comment

Working...
                              X