Simon Zebo's skill

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simon Zebo's skill

Waiting for the first claim that he learned that at Pres.

Anyone have that heel to hand pass reception on a GIF?
    Last edited by Late try; 2nd-February-2013, 14:31.

Outrageous , enjoy

http://vine.co/v/b1X5Kei3dx5

Comment

Even Quade Cooper, the king of all things outrageously ridiculous on the rugby pitch, tweeted about our boy Zeebs!!!

Comment

Beautiful!

Comment

To be honest I thought Ryle Nugent went a bit OTT with his reaction. Decent bit of skill, nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by Hurler View Post
            To be honest I thought Ryle Nugent went a bit OTT with his reaction. Decent bit of skill, nothing more.
            the impressive bit was having the ability to think of it at that pace and the nerve to try it.
            \"A million monkeys with a million crayons would be hard-pressed in a million years to create anything as cretinous as Battlefield Earth.\"

Comment

That's your first mistake there, hurler, listening to Vile at all...
              The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Brilliant stuff
                My computer thinks I'm gay
                What's the difference anyway
                When all the people do all day
                Is stare into a phone

Comment

gif up on balls.ie http://www.balls.ie/rugby/that-simon....i89y1vrd.dpbs

Comment

Comment

ah in fairness it was more nz like. it was class.
                      I always knew Madigan was a closet Scrum Half. Ignore All things that suggest Continuity.

Comment

Poetry in motion
                        PAUL O'CONNELL KNOWS MY NAME, HE NEEDED IT FOR THE RESTRAINING ORDER!

Comment

Class

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Omer View Post
                            the impressive bit was having the ability to think of it at that pace and the nerve to try it.
                            Exactly. For a guy with a handful of caps it spoke of enormous composure and self confidence.
                            "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Healy saved his blushes
                              The Source for this post is The Internet

Comment

Working...
                              X