Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "What Will George Hook Say?" prediction thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The "What Will George Hook Say?" prediction thread.

Like Ronseal, it does exactly what it says on the thread title.

My predictions for "What Will George Hook Say?" for Wales V Ireland 02/02/13
    "Zebo and Gilroy too small and unproven"
    "Mike McCarthy not top level"
    Something along the lines of "Wales are fine specimens of men" possibly with a humorous allegory about the recent beef and horse meat revelations.
    Controversially, I think he'll agree with most people's consensus about O'Gara being fantastic but probably no place for him in today's game and will change his mind drastically if it back fires and Sexton has a 'mare.
    Half time analysis will contain loads of spoofing about "Change of tactics, too conservative, not flexible, Ireland are crap"

Let's hear yours and can someone tell me how I do because I can't watch RTE's coverage at all.

One thing is for sure, he will predict a comfortable Welsh win.

Comment

'Ross is overrated, a giant among pygmies' Mr George Hook
      Con Artist

Comment

Useless ****

hook didn't say that, he just is one,
        The Source for this post is The Internet

Comment

Before: the Welsh will win in midfield. Prediction Wales by 2.

H/T:

Comment

Well, what madness will Old Father Time come out with?
            "Oh we're way ahead of ourselves"
            "Zebo's flashiness will come back to haunt him yet!"

Comment

Man of the Match goes to BOD in his 'One 6 nations Too Far' opener.

Comment

George Hook absolutely slated Keith Earls there, tore him to shreds. Said he was an appalling defender and if he starts against England Tuilagi could make hay.

Comment

After his pontifications today
                  Lack of moral fibre etc.
                  You start to think he was lacking his fruitn'fibre this morning.
                  Stay cool .None of us are in the brain trust,right!

Comment

Before match: This is a 6 Nations too far for Brian o'Driscoll.

After match: I am in awe of Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

Plus: No Pres. Cork guy would declare for France.

In response to McGurk saying we are lucky Simon Zebo did not declare for France.

Comment

They really should get rid of him, he is painful to listen to.

Comment

Originally posted by Hurler View Post
                          George Hook absolutely slated Keith Earls there, tore him to shreds. Said he was an appalling defender and if he starts against England Tuilagi could make hay.
                          In fairness to Earlsy, he did shoot out of defence and miss his tackle for that Welsh try........but he put in a huge no of tackles after that.....

I saw players shoot out of the line today making man and ball tackles....was it a "tactic" today I wonder. . .shame Earlsy missed.........more ammo for those who have it in for him to use on him.

Comment

Oh I forgot.....G Hook is an utter muppet.

Both he and Nugent preclude me from watching our national broadcaster.

Comment

I can cope with Hook in the small doses that pre/HT/post-match analysis entail, but have to watch on the Beeb to avoid Ryle's commentary. Frankie's not much of an improvement though, he doesn't really add much in the way of technical analysis that one might expect from a recently-retired professional. Fairly insipid and cliché-ridden stuff (but still better than Ryle).
                              Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Working...
                              X