BoD to retire this season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BoD to retire this season

Probably worst kept secret out there but he all but said so in BBC 6N preview/interview that was aired on Morning Ireland sport section.

Possible he'll stay with Leinster on branch contract for 1 more year but the Lions will be his last International duty

Best of luck to him, greatest back I have ever seen in an Irish jersey. Godo news for Earlsie too you'd imagine
    My computer thinks I'm gay
    What's the difference anyway
    When all the people do all day
    Is stare into a phone

Comment

May Kidney burn in hell for this

(fire in the hole...)
      The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Originally posted by The Word Is Born View Post
        Exactly. If only Joe Schmidt was in charge we could stop time. Damn you IRFU
        "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Right so, Fitz or Earls to 13, O'Driscoll to Brent Pope's seat, Pope to George Hook's seat and Hook to the asylum for the bewildered.

Comment

Originally posted by The Word Is Born View Post

(fire in the hole...)
            Satan has already informed the Grim Reaper that he won't take Kidney. Has suggested that he be reincarnated as a maggot in a Chittagong refuse tip.
            New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Originally posted by Hugh Jardon View Post

Probably worst kept secret out there but he all but said so in BBC 6N preview/interview that was aired on Morning Ireland sport section.

Possible he'll stay with Leinster on branch contract for 1 more year but the Lions will be his last International duty
              " This could be my last Six Nations: Brian O’Driscoll"

http://www.independent.ie/sport/rugb...l-3371056.html
              New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

He is retiring from all rugby at the end of the Lions tour.

Comment

Originally posted by Rumour View Post
                  Right so, Cave or Earls to 13, O'Driscoll to Brent Pope's seat, Pope to George Hook's seat and Hook to the asylum for the bewildered.
                  That's the only small change I'd make, but I'm in full agreement with the rest :D

Comment

Think he should keep his mouth shut a couple of days before a big game.
                    Anybody who sees a psychiatrist would want their head examined. &nb sp;Henry Ford

Comment

Or Jared Payne to 13.
                      "Hell, I'm not saying I'm an angel, but when it came to dirty tricks I couldn't hold a candle to the Irish Mafia" Jimmy Hoffa

Comment

Originally posted by Dumptruck View Post
                        And if he doesn't make the Lions?

Comment

There's a strong possibility it could be my last, There's every chance it's my last Six Nations but I haven't really allowed myself to start thinking about finishing.
                          Doesn't sound like a confirmed retirement....

Comment

Originally posted by cornerboy View Post
                            Think he should keep his mouth shut a couple of days before a big game.
                            Jaysis ....its not as if he did a Jim Telfer and call the Welsh lazy..."keep his mouth shut" ...you'd swear he's let Ireland down over and over...

And no surprise that "Mr i hate the sky because it blue" thanked u.
                            "Hell, I'm not saying I'm an angel, but when it came to dirty tricks I couldn't hold a candle to the Irish Mafia" Jimmy Hoffa

Comment

Originally posted by Dumptruck View Post
                              Whereas the good ship SS ROG will plough serenely on until they take a gun to him. Lucky Munster!

Comment

Working...
                              X