Rwc Tickets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rwc Tickets

Anyone know when more tickets for the france ireland game are to be released

never, never, never. Never !

as far as I know ...
    <font color=RED>To The Brave And Faithful NOTHING Is Impossible</font>

<font color=GREEN>Spectemur Agendo</font>

Comment

your about 18 months too late Im afraid.

I have plenty of tickets for the Romania and African qualifier game in Bordeaux if your interested.

Category B tickets

Comment

If you have tickets for the Georgia game I would be interested. What price are those category B tickets?
        The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad.
        - Salvador Dali (1904-1989)

Comment

Will the Clubs be allocated any tickets? Or is it just by on the net situation?

Comment

Originally posted by Ormond1

Club members in the various unions had first cut off getting tickets in Nov 05
            Kiva - Loans That Change Lives

Comment

Originally posted by Ormond1

Just buy on the internet, clubs won't be getting an allocation even though, as mentioned, the "rugby community" in Europe had first dibs on packs in Nov 05.
              \"This year is different because this year they won\'t beat snow off a rope. They\'ll revert back to type and get 6 shades of s**t bate out of them in the group stages of the HEC ...\" Tobyglen 21 Sept 2010

Comment

Working...
              X