<DIV ="mxb">
    <DIV ="sh">Wales book Six Nations Saturdays </DIV></DIV></TD></TR>
    <TR>
    <TD vAlign=top width=416><!- S BO -><!- S IIMA ->
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=203 align=right><T>
    <T>
    <TR>
    <TD>
    <DIV></DIV></TD></TR></T></T></TABLE><!- E IIMA -><!- S SF ->Wales will play all of next season's RBS Six Nations games on a Saturday.

Welsh Rugby Union chief executive Roger Lewis told BBC Radio Wales' Scrum V that an agreement has been made with Ireland to benefit the supporters.

This year the match against Ireland was on Sunday and there has been discussion about holding games on Friday nights.

"I was open to exploring Friday nights because that is better than Sunday, but the ideal position is to get it all on a Saturday," Lewis said. <!- E SF ->

"I've been over in Ireland every week for the past six weeks and this week I talked to John Feehan, a great friend of ours who is the chief executive of the Six Nations.

"It's great news and I've always said that I'm sensitive to the fans."

Sunday matches in the tournament have been less favoured by many fans, especially away supporters, as travelling home on Sunday evenings after matches has proved unpopular and problematic.

Wales had two home matches and three away in this season's Six Nations, with all but the Sunday opener against Ireland played on Saturday.

Next year they will face Italy, France and Scotland on home turf in Cardiff's Millennium Stadium, with trips to face Ireland in Dublin and England at Twickenham.

<!- E BO ->
    </TD></TR></T></T></TABLE>
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Imagine, the Dog wagging the tail, for a change.

Comment

That's us on Sundays again then, is it?
      "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Originally posted by Balla Boy

That's us on Sundays again then, is it?

except for the welsh game[img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]
        The Source for this post is The Internet

Comment

Working...
        X