6N player of the tournament

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6N player of the tournament

Unfortunately only 5 options allowed so I have taken the liberty of excluding a few players with big performances but I think these 5 has been the most influential in all 5 games.
    Hayes
    0%
    Leamy
    0%
    D’Arcy
    0%
    Hickie
    0%
    Wallace
    0%

You definately selected a good shortlist there ...

The only other possible inclusions would be ROG (top try scorer of the tournament) and an argument could also be made for Dempsey ...

I went for the Bull, with a very close 2nd for D. Wallace ...

I was almost put off by G.Hook's endorsement of J.Hayes as his player of the tournament ... however my awardgoesfor consistency and excellence in a vital yet underrated position - and an incredible personal display during the entire scottish match and during the contraversial choking incident at the end ... I know who I would like to have beside me in a pinch ...

Comment

Im the other bull voter so far. His work rate, and the quality of the workis simply outstanding and is far beyond any other prop in the championship
      Anybody who sees a psychiatrist would want their head examined.*&nb sp;Henry Ford

Comment

Gordan D'Arcy

He always made yards even when he got nailed first up.

He took on Dewey and won that battle.

When the chips were down it was D'Arcy making the breaks.

He has definitely outshone Brian O'Driscoll this year.

for me its

1.D'Arcy
        2.Wallace
        3. RoG

Comment

Voted for Wally but could just as easliy have voted for the Bull, both had a great championship. Hope they carry their form into the HEC over the next few weeks.

Comment

All bias aside I would go for Darce, Bull and Hickie.

Comment

I don't know whether to vote for D'Arcy or Wallace.

Comment

Originally posted by danthefan

vote for Bull then
                Anybody who sees a psychiatrist would want their head examined.*&nb sp;Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by cornerboy

vote for Bull then
                  None of the others on the shortlist deserve it. Hickie had 4 solid games and one unblievable game, Bull had 4 solid games and one dodgy game, and Leamy wasn't at his autumn form in my opinion.

D'Arce and Wallace basically had 5 good games.

Comment

Wallace - when things weren't going our way, he was the one player who kept on going to the end. At times there seemedas if there wastwo of him on the pitch, he was involved in everything, super fitness. Well done Wally.
                    they call it \'passion\', we call it pride

Comment

Originally posted by vicker
                      @@@@SPAN style="font-weight: bold;">Wallace - when things weren't going our way, he was the one player who kept on going to the end@@@@/SPAN>. At times there seemedas if there wastwo of him on the pitch, he was involved in everything, super fitness. Well done Wally.
                      I won't argue with what you've said about his play, but when did anything like that happen?

Comment

None of the others on the shortlist deserve it. Hickie had 4 solid games and one unblievable game, Bull had 4 solid games and one dodgy game, and Leamy wasn't at his autumn form in my opinion.

D'Arce and Wallace basically had 5 good games.

What about the Scotland game? It was the only game where Wallace's weakness was exposed. He is not a classic number 7. Scotland exploited that to slow our ball down and get turnovers and it led to a very disjointed game Having said that he was the best player in the pack for me and Ireland need to adapt better when a team plays like that against us.

Comment

Easily D'arcy but I'm only taking this decision on the 6 nations alone. Hayes was a deffinate second, crap I actually wish I voted for him now.
                          ANY MANS FINEST HOUR, HIS GREATEST FULFILMENT OF ALL HE HOLDS DEAR, IS THE MOMENT WHEN HE HAS WORKED HIS HEART OUT IN A GOOD CAUSE AND LIES EXHAUSTED ON THE FIELD OF BATTLE – VICTORIOUS.

Comment

Christ Hayes would be the villan of the 6n for me just because of that
                            tackle. Did well apart from that, though no more than a prop playing at
                            this level. 1. D'Arcy 2. Wallace 3. Hickie. How Leamy is even in the
                            poll is a mystery because from an Irish point of view he was the
                            biggest let down on the tournament

Comment

Talking about the missed tackle EP? Clerk? If so, have a look at the video again and see Horgans role! Any winger worth his salt should beat a tight head 99/100 times so can't give you brownie points for originality there.
                              Hello friends in Brussels. Baldy here

Comment

Working...
                              X