Was Betsen cited

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was Betsen cited

for that snide stamp on a prone Scottish player? The man is generally a snide little s**t but that was so blatant - and as nasty and spiteful as what Bergamasco got banned for.

Missed this. Please elabourate?
    ANY MANS FINEST HOUR, HIS GREATEST FULFILMENT OF ALL HE HOLDS DEAR, IS THE MOMENT WHEN HE HAS WORKED HIS HEART OUT IN A GOOD CAUSE AND LIES EXHAUSTED ON THE FIELD OF BATTLE – VICTORIOUS.

Comment

Early on in the game a Scottish player was lying at the back of tackle/ruck area and he came past and just stamped on them. Andy Nicholl was being very generous in sayingdecision France got out of the breakdownmight have been reversed. Penalty should have been given and yellow card - it was just pathetic. But then that's what I've come to expect from le tripper.

Comment

How did I miss this I usually see all of those. So was the scot on the wrong side ie slowing down the delivery? Was Betson going through the ruck and over the player? Or did he just stamp on him from a standing position?
        ANY MANS FINEST HOUR, HIS GREATEST FULFILMENT OF ALL HE HOLDS DEAR, IS THE MOMENT WHEN HE HAS WORKED HIS HEART OUT IN A GOOD CAUSE AND LIES EXHAUSTED ON THE FIELD OF BATTLE – VICTORIOUS.

Comment

IIRC the Scot was penalised for not rolling away quickly enough but Betson came past and just stamped on the guy. Not even a "rucking" situation it was just a snide dig from a snide player.

Comment

so hang on betson stamped after the whistle? sorry now i'm feeling the tiredness. [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Comment

yeah i nsaw it,scotland gave away a penalty and one of their players was on the ground and betsen stamped his foot down on him, clearly deliberate

Comment

Working...
              X