Its Too Late Now

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its Too Late Now

Just thought I'd start this thread to helppeople come to terms with has happened this season or for a better phrase what hasn't happened!

So let it all out. But make sure you leave a smilie face at the end of each thread to hel ye come to terms. It will help trust me.[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
    ANY MANS FINEST HOUR, HIS GREATEST FULFILMENT OF ALL HE HOLDS DEAR, IS THE MOMENT WHEN HE HAS WORKED HIS HEART OUT IN A GOOD CAUSE AND LIES EXHAUSTED ON THE FIELD OF BATTLE – VICTORIOUS.

BO**OCKS ![img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
      Hello friends in Brussels. Baldy here

Comment

[img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]. . . . . . . . [img]smileys/neutral.gif[/img] . . . . . . [img]smileys/smile.gif[/img]. . . . . . . . . [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

That's better!

Comment

What the hell am I on I'm still pissed off as hell...........no no breath.....1.......2....3.......4......and exhale..........ahhh thats better[img]smileys/cool.gif[/img][img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
          ANY MANS FINEST HOUR, HIS GREATEST FULFILMENT OF ALL HE HOLDS DEAR, IS THE MOMENT WHEN HE HAS WORKED HIS HEART OUT IN A GOOD CAUSE AND LIES EXHAUSTED ON THE FIELD OF BATTLE – VICTORIOUS.

Comment

What season????[img]smileys/redface.gif[/img]
            Munster to Win the HCUP in 2012!

Comment

I like the rain[img]smileys/smile.gif[/img]
              What once were vices,now are habits

Comment

Working...
              X