Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breaking news;

Donnyrook library, childrens section 14;45 pm

Ryle Nugent was just spotted reading Anne and Barry in preparation for his commentary tonight. Sources say he didnt make it past page 2, looking frustrated.

More on this story as soon as it comes in.

Comment

Brutal defence, that gap should never have opened.
      Tis but a scratch.

Comment

fcuk me... rougerie just waltzed through there for a try..... between a prop and a hooker.....
        He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

jesus christ Italy, what the f*ck are you at. THree players watching Fofana. Terrible

Comment

Poor ruck defence has let the Italians down a couple of times now.
            Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Of the 5 plays called out the backs in the first 22 mins 3 went to fofana and astray, the other 2 were to rougarie, once they got 30 yards and the other 7 points...

Comment

Eddie Butler saying there is a fair bit of off the ball stuff... anyone spot anything so far..???
                He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Massive French scrum there, and what a try!
                  Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Malzieu is deadly.... absolutely deadly.... why he wasn't at the world cup is beyond me.... big guy, great footowrk, like an ant, he can carry a billion times his own weight.... he is just impossible to take down....

36 mins gone....

12 - 6...

Comment

Malzieu is one strong buachaill. Hard on Italians, they've been doing ok
                      Con Artist

Comment

Great break by McLean, thought he should have finished it though ...
                        Last edited by blackwarrior; 4th-February-2012, 15:31. Reason: nothing else to do
                        "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
                        Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

good tackle by gougerie, though..... another strong buachaill....

Comment

Rougerie and Fofana are going to cause our centres untold problems next week.
                            I am the million man.

Comment

Try courtesy of Burton
                              Con Artist

Comment

Really great footballing skills for that third try... well done France.
                                "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
                                Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

Working...
                                X