No announcement yet.

Munster Players In The Irish Six Nations Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right now, i would say Nagle is a better player than Doc. At very least they're on par. Why he hasnt gotten game time with Munster? Maybe because DOC has an irfu contract. Yes, O Brien is a good 6 but hes abilities are more suited to 8 (wheres hes been unstoppable). We have a great 6 so may as well use him in his best position. O Mahony was covering at 6. Hes played most of his rugby at 7 or 8.
    If you copy another person then the best you can ever be is as good as them. In order to be better, you must be different.

Comment

Originally posted by the plastic paddy View Post
      I am pleased POM is not in the Ireland squad, he has plenty on his plate and has taken on everything thrown at him this season really well. Hope he enjoys his time with the national set up and uses it as motivation to push on as captain of the Munster side in the rabo.
      Except for the fact that he is a human tacklebag and we all know how that role has ****ed Munster up down through the years.
      The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Originally posted by Davedineen13 View Post
        Right now, i would say Nagle is a better player than Doc. At very least they're on par. Why he hasnt gotten game time with Munster? Maybe because DOC has an irfu contract. Yes, O Brien is a good 6 but hes abilities are more suited to 8 (wheres hes been unstoppable). We have a great 6 so may as well use him in his best position. O Mahony was covering at 6. Hes played most of his rugby at 7 or 8.
        Nagle hasn't exactly shone in the chances he has been given this season.
        Seven social sins: politics without principles, wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, and worship without sacrifice

Comment

Originally posted by RED 49 View Post
          if picking team now, poc Earls( reason wing or fullback cover) and murray and probably donncha ryan , the rest would be fighting for bench positions.
          4 Munster players in the starting line up against Wales if you had said DOC instead of Donncha Ryan you would have been the only poster to get it right

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
            I'd add to that by saying POM, while having shown that he can play right across the back row, has done so because of injuries to our back row options/backups. He has gone from being a 6 to being a 6 who can play 7 and 8.
            That is probably why POM is on the bench , spot on there

Comment

Working...
            X