6 nations tickets ireland v wales febuary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6 nations tickets ireland v wales febuary

Hey im currently looking for 2 tickets for the ireland v wales game in febuary if any of ye might have 2 to spare i would be very grateful if u got in touch with me.thanks

Threads already open on this, Join a club
    We'll engrave your name in gold, as we did in days of old.
    Roll along lovely Axel, roll along.

Comment

any spare tickets please let me know too.
      There Never Was A Horse That Couldn't Be Rode,
      There Never Was A Rider That Couldn't Be Throwed,

Comment

Any Spares going ??

Need 2

Comment

Afaik IRSC tickets went on sale this morning

Comment

Spent about an hour this morning trying to get on to IRFU supporters club, eventually got the following message;

"Sale on hold

Due to extremely high demand the ticket sale is currently on hold - we will be releasing further tickets shortly"

No word yet if or when another batch will go on sale. Bit of a joke, whenever there's any demand placed on irfu ticket site it falls over

Comment

Bet they're wondering why they reduced prices at all, demand as high as before it seems

Comment

Originally posted by Hugh Jardon View Post
                Bet they're wondering why they reduced prices at all, demand as high as before it seems
                Anyone who is a member of a club or one of the provincial supporters clubs would have had little difficulty in buying tickets for the 6 Nations over the last few months.
                It actually looks like the IRFU have now got their pricing just about right.

Comment

Working...
                X