Mick O’Driscoll Vs Leo Cullen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mick O’Driscoll Vs Leo Cullen

This must be the biggest joke of all times i just cannot understand why Eddie O'Sullivan believes that Mick O'Driscoll is a better lock than Leo Cullen ....Cullen has been playing outstanding Rugby for Leicester all season he should be at least on the Subs bench for the game against Italy ...what are your views on the subject

Agreed. Have seen some of Leicester's games recently and he has been very valuable for them. Perhaps it is due to the fact that he is not centrally contracted???

Comment

<xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com[img]smileys/surprised.gif[/img]ffice[img]smileys/surprised.gif[/img]ffice" /><o[img]smileys/razz.gif[/img]></o[img]smileys/razz.gif[/img]>Mick defiantly better looking………..defiantly.[img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

I think it's a great selection - especially(perish the thought) ifO'Driscoll should get injured in Rome

All of the MOD enthusiasts hereabouts would be sobbing into their yellow pack lager if that was to happen, wouldn't you sewa?

New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

There was a time when I thought MOD was good but when was the last time he played a really good game of rugby? He has no form at all and he shouldn't be playing.

Comment

Yellow pack lager [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]. Is that actually a brand? If MOD were to get injured we havegood backup in Donnacha Ryan and / or Wyatt. You see we started the season with several back upsecond rows. Yet another thing the much celebrated brains trust in Leinster forgot to do...
            My computer thinks I'm gay
            What's the difference anyway
            When all the people do all day
            Is stare into a phone

Comment

Originally posted by sewa
              Yellow pack lager [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]. Is that actually a brand? If MOD were to get injured @@@@SPAN style="font-weight: bold;">we havegood backup in@@@@/SPAN> Donnacha Ryan and / or@@@@SPAN style="font-weight: bold;"> Wyatt.@@@@/SPAN> You see we started the season with several back upsecond rows. Yet another thing the much celebrated brains trust in Leinster forgot to do...
              Good one.

Comment

@@@@SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 5.5pt; COLOR: #4a4a4a; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">He knows his not been on his best form for Munster and he knows he has a real opportunity on sat and he will grab it by the horns and prove all the doubters wrong. He has been with the National side for the past 7 weeksand will gel well with the team on sat. I have a feeling he will score 2 trys and get MOM.@@@@/SPAN>

Comment

Originally posted by danthefan
                  Originally posted by sewa
                  Yellow pack lager [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]. Is that actually a brand? If MOD were to get injured @@@@SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">we havegood backup in@@@@/SPAN> Donnacha Ryan and / or@@@@SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"> Wyatt.@@@@/SPAN> You see we started the season with several back upsecond rows. Yet another thing the much celebrated brains trust in Leinster forgot to do...
                  Good one.

Not bad planning having a 30 year oldinternational second row as your fourth or fifth choice. Leinster dont even know who their third choice is.
                  Is stare into a phone

Comment

I don't care what he's done or what Leinster know, Wyatt is absolutely crap. If you think anything else you're completely kidding yourself.

And why do you throw Leinster into basically every post you make by the way?

Comment

It was in response to smart comments from two Leinsterfans. Why not point out the hilarity of Owen Finnegan as a possible starting second row in a Heineken Cup QF.
                      Is stare into a phone

Comment

See you've totally changed the subject and made another post about Leinster. Good job.

Comment

I fear for MOD on sat,but hope for his,irl,and most importingly Munsters sake,he plays a blinder.....

Some of the gmae s he has played andbeen poor in this year were in the back row...not easy to be shafted around all the time in those positions....hopefully,the next few games in the 2nd row,his best position IMO, will get him back on track....
                          Seas suas agus troid!

Comment

Since yesterday you have posted almost exclusively "I dont rate MOD". I think most of us got the point Dan. Thankfully the two managerswho actually get to seefar more of him than any of the posters here know better.

I am glad by the way that MOD wants to pull on that Munster jersey so bad that he went to France for two years to improve his chances.That he will play out of position when asked. This guy's drive and determination to play for his club and country when he could have stayedabroad should be an example to younger guys.
                            Is stare into a phone

Comment

i Think MOD is an "able deputy" (dont have much of a choice)but lets hope he can rise tothe level of on formPOC or DOC for this game gawn MOD[img]smileys/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X