Honours Ireland (34 caps)

Mick O'Driscoll
    DOB 8th Oct 1978
    Birthplace Cork, Ireland
    Height 1.96 m
    Weight 108 kg
    Position Lock
    Honours Ireland (8 caps)
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

cullen has been playing well for leicester, i think he should have started with hogan on the bench, MOD shouldnt be anywhere near that team, hasnt been playing well and not played second row that much this season

Comment

Which game other than the one everyone saw did Cullen impress you in?

My computer thinks I'm gay
        What's the difference anyway
        When all the people do all day
        Is stare into a phone

Comment

What game did Micko play this year that impressed you sewa? As I said on the other thread, if Hogan only has one great performance this year it's still one more than MOD.
          Kiva - Loans That Change Lives

Comment

MOD's form is poor. That said I think he will deliver for Ireland and Munster over the next two or threeweeks. If i am wrong i've no doubt you will all remind me.[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
            My computer thinks I'm gay
            What's the difference anyway
            When all the people do all day
            Is stare into a phone

Comment

What about Trevor Brennan, he'd keep the Italian fans quiet anyway.

Comment

micko has suffered for being the 3rd best lock in ireland thanks to the fact that he plays at the same club as the the best 2 locks in the country. donncha o'callaghan's form dipped also due to lack of games when he was no.3 after big mal. that said, being used as a backrow by munster isn't helping him as he's not a backrower. this is boring question anyway - i'd love to know who's ireland's 2nd best out-half.

Comment

Shane geraghty?
                  The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad.
                  - Salvador Dali (1904-1989)

Comment

on a more serious note I think, if given the chance, Paddy Wallace could do the job. The only way thats going to happen though is if ROG is injured or D.Humphreys retires and Paddy revitalises Ulsters season.

Sexton looks a good prospect too.
                    The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad.
                    - Salvador Dali (1904-1989)

Comment

If fit i'd say the pecking order is:

1-POC, 2-DOC, 3MOK, 4-MMc, 5-MOD, 6-Hogan, 7-Cullen. Rightly or wrongly but i think in eddies mind anyway thats what it is. Cullen is a solid enough second row, hard but isn't fantastic in the loose or at lineout time had a good day at the office against Munster but he's not international class IMO.

Comment

On form and Eddie says he always picks on form then it should be Hogan

Think Carney has got this one badly wrong

\'For he that hath no stomach for this fight, let him depart\'.
                        Henry V - Battle of Agincourt 1415

Comment

Originally posted by SecondRowGal

Sometimes ye talk such s**te on here! [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]
                          Sheesh.. you get away with nathin' here...
                          Munster - Incessant Perfervidity
                          "Ireland Will Choke" - Jeremy Guscott

Comment

Originally posted by SecondRowGal

Sometimes ye talk such s**te on here! [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

When/where d'ya get those stats? Thought Trevor had bulked up a bit since getting his hands on Burdocks chips.
                            Last year I'd have said Micko, this year it has to be Trevor. Not sure where to put Cullen, but he played well in TP (didn't they all.....[img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]...).
                            BTW, saw Donncha Ryan last week too. Was the most impressive in an otherwise fairly dour game. Must be all the spring greens you're feeding 'em.....[img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Trev's statsfrom Leinster Rugby and the lads from Munster Rugby... Now, how true and accurate they are is anyone's guess!! [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

I thought Trev had lost weight since he went to Leinster as they get run ragged up there for fitness training. Needs some more Roosters me thinks! Must get on to Mammy Hogan! [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Donncha has definitely bulked up immensely in the last two years - more than greens involved I reckon! He's one to watch all right, plays with fervour and passion for sure.
                              The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

<DIV>And he's still behind that lump of s**te Chris Wyatt. </DIV>
                                <DIV>More poor development from DK.[img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]</DIV>
                                <a href=\"http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/Ruck_You\" target=\"_blank\">
                                http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/default/Ruck%20You.jpg
                                </a>

If you’re fat stay in the ruck - Liam Toland

Comment

Working...
                                X