Talking teams up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talking teams up

I wouldn't be read or watching any player/coach interviews this week because I know what they'll be talking about - Italy being hard to beat. Last week all they did was talk up Scotland. Maybe if they concentrate on their own game a bit more they wouldn't be making the mistakes to allow Scotland a chance.

Successfulteams concentrate on their own game. You don't see southern Hemisphere teams giving much praise toNorthern Hemisphere teams.

Well to be fair it would be pretty hard to find any team in the northern hemi to talk up.....
    Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Originally posted by McCloud
      Well to be fair it would be pretty hard to find any team in the northern hemi to talk up.....

Exactly and thats why Ireland shouldn't be talking up badteams.

Comment

They have to say something and its better then giving the opposition any amo.

Comment

Originally posted by epaddy

well said, ole buddy [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Ya, but don't build up the opposition into something they're not. I always get the impression Ireland concentrate too my on the opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by dropkick

Ya, but don't build up the opposition into something they're not. I always get the impression Ireland concentrate too my on the opposition.
              I get the impression people read far too much into what is said by international coaches. Im sure the opposition dont give a s**te what EOS is saying about them unless its calling them s**te, where they can use it to their advantage.

Comment

I get the impression people read far too much into what is said by international coaches. Im sure the opposition dont give a s**te what EOS is saying about them unless its calling them s**te, where they can use it to their advantage.

You can tell alot about a personbecause ofthe way they talk. Winners like Roy Keane only talk about his team and his team getting things right. Martin Johnson never wasted his time praising NZ or Ireland. He spent his time talking about England and getting things right with England. Maybe theIreland team are too nice for their own good. They should be more like the Australians.

Comment

Working...
                X