bergamasco will be cited

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bergamasco will be cited

just reading what brentpope says in rte sport that bergamasco will be cited and wont play saturday.

that will be a help anyway.

Any clip of the incident anywhere? Didn't see it.
    The early bird catches the worm but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Comment

cant help you Arthur sorry.

Comment

I've said this on another thread but my reading of the incident is that Jones had already clashed heads with Gough (I Think) and was falling when Bergamasco hit him. I don't think that the punch caused Jones's injuries. The punch seemed to me to land in the jaw/neck area the stitches were around the eye.

Comment

Still a deliberate swinging of the arm. He should be cited.
          Commemorate Nevin Spence here -
          http://www.mycharity.ie/event/munste..._nevin_spence/

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie Brown
            Still a deliberate swinging of the arm. He should be cited.
            True but he could be stitched up like a kipper if the punch and the injuries are linked.

Comment

He did it. Don't care what it was, and I didn't see it, but he did it. Definitely. Ban him.
              "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Originally posted by Piquet
                I've said this on another thread but my reading of the incident is that Jones had already clashed heads with Gough (I Think) and was falling when Bergamasco hit him. I don't think that the punch caused Jones's injuries. The punch seemed to me to land in the jaw/neck area the stitches were around the eye.
                I thought that PK - the punch seemed to land a lot lower (neck, I'd have said) than the wound. Was still a swinging arm/closed fist punch though.
                Hope Not Hate

Comment

@@@@SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 8.5pt; COLOR: #4a4a4a; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">Its was nasty, very deliberate, but he tried to camouflage it as cleaning out the ruck and got him with a cheap shot, very very nasty. Ironic that if he was seen he would have been sent off and instead he scores the winning try. @@@@/SPAN>

Comment

Putting the incident itself aside for a second, what do people think of the commentators acting as judge and jury, commenting on how the player will be missing for the Ireland game long before he's ever been cited, never mind an actual judgement ever being made.
                    Munster - Incessant Perfervidity
                    "Ireland Will Choke" - Jeremy Guscott

Comment

Yeah, Bergamasco landed a punch allright. Seemed to be neck/lower jaw area. Let's wait and see what/if anything happens.

It's not as if big nasty forwards ever hit backs (actually fly-halves) anyway....??????

Comment

5.30pm today is deadline for citing. theyd want to get on with it
                        Anybody who sees a psychiatrist would want their head examined.*&nb sp;Henry Ford

Comment

FFS lads,

An openside gets a chance to disguise a 'little hello and how are you' to an outhalf as a clean out of a ruck, it was classic openside stuff. Honestly if people keep looking at the game through these type of holyer than thou eyes, the game will become a sanitised version of tag.

Bergamasco got a chance to give the Welsh 10 a dig under the radar, he pulled it off beautifully and his ranking in the backrows union (i.e. among his peers)would have shot up as a result. We should applaud him on making a difficult skill look so natural and effortless.....

alas they are just north munster now.......

Comment

I agree Daithi. Thought Troncons stamp on the players ankle was far worse.

My computer thinks I'm gay
                            What's the difference anyway
                            When all the people do all day
                            Is stare into a phone

Comment

Originally posted by who?
                              Putting the incident itself aside for a second, what do people think of the commentators acting as judge and jury, commenting on how the player will be missing for the Ireland game long before he's ever been cited, never mind an actual judgement ever being made.

Thats a good point who, i guess if you are a Welsh or a English supporter you enjoy listening to Brian Moore and Jonathan Davies respectivly, but they are very very biased and pain in the ass to listen to when its your team and not theres you are watching. I think B Moore is funny at times but very very biased.

Comment

Working...
                              X