6 nations super saturday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6 nations super saturday

Just had a quick check of the officials for next weekend final round of games

March 17, Italy v Ireland (Jonathan Kaplan, South Africa);

France v Scotland (Craig Joubert, South Africa);

Wales v England (Alain Rolland, Ireland).

Anyone have any thoughts on the possible influence the officials may have on the final outcome of the 6nations.

Interesting to see how many SH ref's there have been for this 6 nations,it might have been a deliberate tactic to get them familiar with NH playing styles before the WC. I expect we'll see a fair few NH ref's officiating for the tri-nations this season as a similar effort to get them accustomed to SH playing styles.

Plato: \"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.\"

Eng could well loose in Wales...France will hammer Scotland....we wont hammer Italy...refs will have no influence.....

Seas suas agus troid!

Comment

Why 1.30 though[img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by The Dave
        Why 1.30 though[img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]
        So the drunken Irish paddies can spend their whole St. Patrick's day in the pub, begorrah.
        <a href=\"http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/Ruck_You\" target=\"_blank\">
        http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/default/Ruck%20You.jpg
        </a>

If you’re fat stay in the ruck - Liam Toland

Comment

Theres a two hour time difference isn't there? That would make it 15.30
          local
          Comment

Originally posted by Dave Cahill
            Theres a two hour time difference isn't there? That would make it 15.30

local

It was just one when I was there. Do they do the day light saving thing?

Comment

Originally posted by epaddy
              Do they do the day light saving thing?
              Such an ironic phrase in this context, considering how few of us will
              even peek outside from dawn 'til dusk.. [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
              Munster - Incessant Perfervidity
              "Ireland Will Choke" - Jeremy Guscott

Comment

Arf! "Begorrah" havent heard that in years. Made me laugh out loud that did. I likes it. [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img][img]smileys/lol.gif[/img][img]smileys/lol.gif[/img][img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Comment

SUPER CIDER SATURDAY !!!

And don't forget Irelandv Pakistan in the CWC !

Comment

Working...
                  X