England to test French

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

England to test French

Playing at home, under no pressure, against a French team that has made changes again it looks like England canwin. They are a massive 3/1 - 11/4 in the bookies which is amazingconsidering they stillhave world classplayers playing at home.

Never mind that - did anyone watch the Gloucester - Leicester game this afternoon?

It had everything - including 3 Leinster, 1 Munster and 1 Todger men in the starting Leicester XV - and Geordie Murphy came on too!

Leicester scored 5 tries (but didn't even bother to claim the first one!) at Kingsholm, and, if Baby Humps could kick his fecking easy pennos and conversions, would have won comfortably. As it was, they lost 28 - 24 following a great Gloucester fightback.

A superb GPL game.

New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

England for the world cup??
      Commemorate Nevin Spence here -
      http://www.mycharity.ie/event/munste..._nevin_spence/

Comment

What now say those on here who said (with strong language) that Ireland have no chance against that French team come World Cup
        Anybody who sees a psychiatrist would want their head examined.*&nb sp;Henry Ford

Comment

I stand over that statement.
          New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dog

As one might stand over a corpse? [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]
            Munster - Incessant Perfervidity
            "Ireland Will Choke" - Jeremy Guscott

Comment

Originally posted by who?

As one might stand over a corpse? [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Has Cooder finally been assasinated? [img]smileys/shock.gif[/img]

Comment

Well done England! I really really enjoyed that game. Compared to the dross Ireland served up yesterday it was great to watch.

Old Dog - do you mean to tell me you didnt watch England V France?

Comment

Originally posted by cornerboy

What now say those on here who said (with strong language) that Ireland have no chance against that French team come World Cup
                  Equally you could say the Ireland team that played yesterday would probably be beaten. I still think they'll beat us in the RWC.

Comment

Originally posted by SkibRed

Old Dog - do you mean to tell me you didnt watch England V France?

Of course I watched it - but, despite the result, the appetiser was far more satisfying than the main course.

Comment

How important could our hockeying of Engl*nd be at this time next week

Comment

Well done England........ right, we need to beat a hot to trot Italian team... and beat them well...

[img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img][img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

And on that one I stand with you OD.
                          Hello friends in Brussels. Baldy here

Comment

Originally posted by i_like_cake
                            Well done England........ right, we need to beat a hot to trot Italian team... and beat them well...

Anyone doing the math....
                            Anybody who sees a psychiatrist would want their head examined.*&nb sp;Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by cornerboy

Originally posted by i_like_cake

Anyone doing the math....

Too hard after a Saturday night[img]smileys/wink.gif[/img][img]smileys/redface.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X