My take on this afternoons game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My take on this afternoons game

I think its fair to say the Munster players were far better then their Leinster counterparts.

[img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smileys/smile.gif[/img]
    Shameless self promotion time ladies and gents!
    Munster: Early Season
    Munster: Escape from Pool of Death
    Munster: HEC Champions 2007/2008
    Munster: Full Season Highlights.

Comment

Even the skanger in your Avator would have figured that out. Forwards win matches.

Comment

Originally posted by SkibRed

I think its fair to say the Munster players were far better then their Leinster counterparts.

And that's probably why they were selected to play for Ireland ahead of their Leinster (or Ulster) counterparts.

(or perhaps you meant to write "teammates" rather than "counterparts" - in which case, it's time that you bought a cheap dictionary or triedasking your mummy what a big word means before you use it)

New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Well I'm glad we're all agreed on that.

Next thread please.

Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2019.

Comment

Today I'm embarrased to say I nearly fell asleep during the match it was that boring. Yet again I ask two questions: 1)consistency 2)depth in the squad
            ANY MANS FINEST HOUR, HIS GREATEST FULFILMENT OF ALL HE HOLDS DEAR, IS THE MOMENT WHEN HE HAS WORKED HIS HEART OUT IN A GOOD CAUSE AND LIES EXHAUSTED ON THE FIELD OF BATTLE – VICTORIOUS.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dog

And that's probably why they were selected to play for Ireland ahead of their Leinster (or Ulster) counterparts.

(or perhaps you meant to write "teammates" rather than "counterparts" - in which case, it's time that you bought a cheap dictionary or triedasking your mummy what a big word means before you use it)

Oxford English Old Boy - Counterpart - One that serves as a complement

I can only presume you spent your time in Honours English learning 'Ra-Ra The Nure' type chants instead of knuckling down. Wot wot?

Comment

And now you're compounding your original faux pas through not understanding the dictionary definition.[img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img] What a pretentious ass you are.

New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

And now you're compounding your original faux pas through not understanding the dictionary definition.[img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img] What a pretentious ass you are.

Pretentious? Moi? Working class mate. I meant no harm as well you know. Dont be so precious.

Comment

Be you Working Class or a member of the Aristocracy, anytime thatyou post a feeble WUM thread that attemptsto slag off Leinster players, you'll get both of Old Dog's remaining fangs in a tender part of your anatomy.

Comment

Speaking of Leinster players I saw Reginald in the crowd today. Looking well. Perhaps he could still do a job for EOS?

Comment

[img]smileys/smile.gif[/img]
                        Frank the Tank is not coming back. OK? That part of me is over, water under the bridge.

Comment

S[QUOTE=Harry]

Comment

This wity wummy thread you started is going well Skib -hey? [img]smileys/smile.gif[/img] got to be happy with that!?!

alas they are just north munster now.......

Comment

99% of people know its a bit of craic to cheer us up after a s**te performance in Scotland.

There's always one f***wit unfortunately. See above for details. I'd say he has some hangover this morning.

Comment

Working...
                              X