Mongo was the greatest pile...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mongo was the greatest pile...

..of w**k on the field today. Discuss. 100 Marks. Winner gets a date with Old Dog, Rohypnol optional.
    The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Stringer was worse.

Comment

How subjective can you get idiot?
      Hello friends in Brussels. Baldy here

Comment

Originally posted by danthefan
        Stringer was worse.

I'll give you 4/100. Unless you are bettered OD will be sweeping you off your feet in the near future.

The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

i suppose that's what you have to love about sport - hero/ligind one week, retard/ccomplete cĂșnt the next. ah well.

this reminds me of chief's 'restaurant' thread.

poor performance but f**k it, let's move on.

Comment

I don't care to be rated. I'm just stating the obvious. Stringer was the worst Irish player, and possibly the worst player overall on the pitch.

Comment

Originally posted by danthefan
              I don't care to be rated. I'm just stating the obvious. Stringer was the worst Irish player, and possibly the worst player overall on the pitch.

load of bull....Horgan was far worse........
              Seas suas agus troid!

Comment

Racist!

Comment

yeah horgan was poor, but i wouldnt be leaving him out of my team or stringer for that matter
                  Anybody who sees a psychiatrist would want their head examined.*&nb sp;Henry Ford

Comment

Horgan was awful today. Why did he kick that ball away in the first half? Having kicked it away why didnt he chase after it? On top of that his handling was woeful.

My computer thinks I'm gay
                    What's the difference anyway
                    When all the people do all day
                    Is stare into a phone

Comment

If Horgan was off form(as he undoubtedly was this afternoon) then he should have been whipped off and Trimble brought on immediately with no pissing around by EOS - that's what having a squad is all about.

Trimble is in great form for Ulster recently and would have been a great option for the last quarter against a tiring Scottish team.

Yet again Eddie O'Sullivan proves to us that he's the stupidest coach outside the CIE fleet.

New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Trimble should have definitely been subbed on. TBH Horgan is usually a fine player for Ireland. Todays performance was hopefully a blip.

Is stare into a phone

Comment

who mongo?

Comment

Shane Horgan
                            Is stare into a phone

Comment

Gee Whiz. Old Dog the voice of reason? I agree with most on here about Horgan except in one thing, he wasn't having an off day. He is like that a lot of the time. He is a bit like the little girl with the curl in fact, except he is only good in certain aspects of his game at the best of times. Others are consistently awful and they were all seen to good effect today. Watched the whole England game last night and concluded we got every bounce and they didn't along with being pretty awful. Horgan apart from the try was pretty awful in most he did.
                              Hello friends in Brussels. Baldy here

Comment

Working...
                              X