X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to Murrayfield?

@@@@SPAN style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;">Hi there,

Hope this finds you all well.
    I work on the Marian Finucane Show on RTE Radio 1 and we are trying to get hold of someone who will be in Edinburgh this Saturday and might take a call from the show to give us a bit of a feel for the atmosphere around the ground.
    If anyone is up for this, you can drop me an email on hugh.ormond@rte.ie or call 01 208 2337.
    Many thanks,

Hugh Ormond
    @@@@/SPAN>

Tempted to send you SRG and Mrs. S's numbers, but fear of spoon attack prevents it[img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

They sound great. Who are they?

Comment

Nice people.

I'll text them and if they are agreeable, will send you their numbers by pm.

Comment

make sure SRG isn't pissed Hugh, she's a demon for the drink.
          Frank the Tank is not coming back. OK? That part of me is over, water under the bridge.

Comment

Great stuff. Thanks for that

Comment

no problem, I am always here to help Hugh, if you need any more information let me know.

Frank the Tank is not coming back. OK? That part of me is over, water under the bridge.

Comment

With the club international on Friday night, the Ladies match Sat morning and then the big match as well as talking to Marian.....J***s we'll be wrecked!!! All in a good cause though [img]smileys/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Sheesh. First on TV, now the radio. It'll be going to their heads next, mark my words!
                  Munster - Incessant Perfervidity
                  "Ireland Will Choke" - Jeremy Guscott

Comment

[img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img][img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img][img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img] Just can't help being this popular......we're just 2 fabulous people.....Jealousy will get you nowhere!!!!

Comment

Howdy Hugh me old flower,I hadn't realised that you'dfinally deserted Newstalk and taken the RTE shilling - are you still involved with that excreable magazine or have you moved on the greater things?

How's Killian incidentally, haven't seen him for ages?
                      New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

[img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img][img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img][img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img] Just can't help being this popular......we're just 2 fabulous people.....Jealousy will get you nowhere!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Sheahan

The last time that you were live on air, Mrs. S , poor SRG couldn't get a word in edgeways! She was left doing her goldfish impression as you hogged the mike!

New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Ah but you obviously didn't see the other interview where I did my stoned goldfish impression and 2RG got to chat. I still cring when I see that interview!! And just to rub it in it makes the DVD!!!! Immortalised forever[img]smileys/redface.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X