Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another ex-All Black parties too hard.

http://m.independent.ie/sport/rugby/...-35481871.html
    The early bird catches the worm but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur Guinness View Post
      Another ex-All Black parties too hard.

http://m.independent.ie/sport/rugby/...-35481871.html
      There seems to be a big link between rugby players and the Bolivian marching powder.

Another headache for ROG at Racing with Williams.

I'm a bit more shocked about O'Connor. He's only a young fella and I reckon any hopes of a Wallaby return will now be over.
      Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

Originally posted by fitzy73 View Post
        There seems to be a big link between rugby players and the Bolivian marching powder.

Another headache for ROG at Racing with Williams.

I'm a bit more shocked about O'Connor. He's only a young fella and I reckon any hopes of a Wallaby return will now be over.
        I think Williams' retired but this could have consequences for O'Connor who's been a bold boy already. Looking at a two year ban if previous is anything to go by.
        The early bird catches the worm but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Comment

Interesting reactions to Williams apology Ali Williams twitter feed

Most are supportive, it's only gear, just a bit of coke, etc etc with just a couple of posters taking him on and asking if this was his first mistake ie his first time buying.
          Has Fineen put Johnny down yet?

Comment

Originally posted by FORWARD.... View Post
            Interesting reactions to Williams apology Ali Williams twitter feed

Most are supportive, it's only gear, just a bit of coke, etc etc with just a couple of posters taking him on and asking if this was his first mistake ie his first time buying.
            I don't think Irish people can moralise on the use of coke for example considering how prevalent the use is here.
            I always knew Madigan was a closet Scrum Half. Ignore All things that suggest Continuity.

Comment

Some people living in the same country as me have done something, therefore my capacity to have an opinion about it has been annulled.
              Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by The Outlaw View Post
                I don't think Irish people can moralise on the use of coke for example considering how prevalent the use is here.
                I'm not sure how you conflate the prevalency of illegal drug taking in Ireland and having the right to "moralise' one way or another. Personally, I'm astonished-read disgusted- at the amount of support on that feed.
                Has Fineen put Johnny down yet?

Comment

John Hardie stood down by Edinburgh for alleged drug use. He didn't fail any competition drug testing apparently.
                  The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Originally posted by The Word Is Born View Post
                    John Hardie stood down by Edinburgh for alleged drug use. He didn't fail any competition drug testing apparently.
                    Not the first....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Chiliboy Ralepelle failed drugs test for third time...
                      https://www.rugbypass.com/news/sprin...s-test-reports

Comment

Originally posted by ormond lad View Post
                        Chiliboy Ralepelle failed drugs test for third time...
                        https://www.rugbypass.com/news/sprin...s-test-reports
                        Luckily there's not a drugs problem in rugby!

Comment

Originally posted by whimpersnap View Post
                          Luckily there's not a drugs problem in rugby!
                          I'm not naive enough to think that there isn't an issue with drugs in rugby but don't the majority of the guys getting busted all seem to be coming out of SA.

Comment

Originally posted by barryfitz87 View Post

I'm not naive enough to think that there isn't an issue with drugs in rugby but don't the majority of the guys getting busted all seem to be coming out of SA.
                            The majority of the elite ones anyway. I remember, a few years ago at least, there were more positives in Welsh amateur rugby than any other sport in the UK. We can only rely on the strength of the drug testing regime in any case - a lot of positives in one place doesn't necessarily mean it's more prevalent there, just that it's caught more.

Comment

Originally posted by whimpersnap View Post

The majority of the elite ones anyway. I remember, a few years ago at least, there were more positives in Welsh amateur rugby than any other sport in the UK. We can only rely on the strength of the drug testing regime in any case - a lot of positives in one place doesn't necessarily mean it's more prevalent there, just that it's caught more.
                              True enough, am I correct in saying that the testing in Ireland is considered fairly rigorous? Or is that just a narrative that's out there because of the lack of positive tests at the higher levels?

Comment

Working...
                              X