Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World cup Semi / Final tickets

Any other winners out there?

So focking happy [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img][img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img][img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img][img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img][img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img][img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img][img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

http://www.france2007.fr/rugby_bille...?id_mot=61&amp ;lang=en&lettre=A

[img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img][img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img][img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img][img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]
    My computer thinks I'm gay
    What's the difference anyway
    When all the people do all day
    Is stare into a phone

Yep!!!

Which teams are mostly to contest those matches though? What's the current betting?

Cheers,

M.

Comment

Father in law is happy...

Comment

I am looking for any spare tickets for Ireland V Georgia on the 15th September if anyone bought the package and wants to give them a good home
        Frank the Tank is not coming back. OK? That part of me is over, water under the bridge.

Comment

Originally posted by lilleexile

Yep!!!

Which teams are mostly to contest those matches though? What's the current betting?

Cheers,

M.

Win our group and we probably have scotland in QF then SA in Semi. Most liekly either France or Ireland play SA in one semi.Come secondand we have QF against NZ in cardiff. From there the most likely semi is NZ vs Oz

My computer thinks I'm gay
          What's the difference anyway
          When all the people do all day
          Is stare into a phone

Comment

[img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]
            The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad.
            - Salvador Dali (1904-1989)

Comment

Nada[img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]

Presume that is the only lottery? I got a semi final pack, the T's & C's for this only mention pool and 1/4 final packs....
              \"This year is different because this year they won\'t beat snow off a rope. They\'ll revert back to type and get 6 shades of s**t bate out of them in the group stages of the HEC ...\" Tobyglen 21 Sept 2010

Comment

Dammit! no ticket here [img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]

Black market it is so.

Kiva - Loans That Change Lives

Comment

I'm in!!

Missus reckons we'll be out by the qtrs so she has earmarked the tickets for her old man.

Told her I'd see her in the divorce court first!!

Comment

[img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]No Joy [img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]

Comment

Can you buy tickets for the final.

Comment

1/2 fianl and final tickets on sale later in the year but I'd say if you blink, you'd miss them.
                        \"This year is different because this year they won\'t beat snow off a rope. They\'ll revert back to type and get 6 shades of s**t bate out of them in the group stages of the HEC ...\" Tobyglen 21 Sept 2010

Comment

Originally posted by dobbs

I'm in!!

Missus reckons we'll be out by the qtrs so she has earmarked the tickets for her old man.

Told her I'd see her in the divorce court first!!

Dobbs - presume with a comment like that (despite you have a great beer logo in on your profile) that your not a Kiwi [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

No Luck on the ballot front from me. . .will try the public sale later in the year but its going to be tough - those tocket will be like goldust and will be on ebay and the like no doubt [img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]

Comment

Huge amount of tickets for pool matches on various websites. Obviously bought by touts in suits in packages long ago. RWC organisers are a disgrace.
                            Hello friends in Brussels. Baldy here

Comment

Clubman, there was no hassle getting tickets when they came out in November '05. Anyone who was prepared got sorted.
                              Kiva - Loans That Change Lives

Comment

Working...
                              X