Travel for RWC2007

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Travel for RWC2007

Bought two tix for the IRL v ARG game in paris on the 30th Sept. Currently trying to organise travel etc. Does anyone know how far CDG airport is in relation to the Stade de France? I presume the Argie game is in Stade and not Parc de Princes?

20 minutes tops by RER...

Comment

Yeah, but doubt many will be staying out in St Denis.

Argentina game is in the Parc des Princes.
      \"This year is different because this year they won\'t beat snow off a rope. They\'ll revert back to type and get 6 shades of s**t bate out of them in the group stages of the HEC ...\" Tobyglen 21 Sept 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Combatlogo

Yeah, but doubt many will be staying out in St Denis.

Argentina game is in the Parc des Princes.

Then it's probably 35 mins from CdeG to St. Michel, quick hop onto metro line 10 at Cluny / Sorbonne and 25 mins out to Porte d'Auteuil...

Comment

So if i arrived at 13.50 in CDG from Cork on the 30th, I should have enuf time??[img]smileys/confused.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Webb_Ellis
            So if i arrived at 13.50 in CDG from Cork on the 30th, I should have enuf time??[img]smileys/confused.gif[/img]

You are REALLY cutting it close. You could get a taxi which would cost you about €45-50 but I think the Cork Paris flight is normally the inbound Amsterdam flight which went over that morning, so those two flights would have to be on time to make sure the Paris one is on time.

I wouldn't do it myself.

Comment

Working...
            X