Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for Scottish tickets

I know its a long shot, but if anyone has anyspare will you PM me. Cheers

If you dont manage to get your hands on some i can assure you on the day you will, there is always some floating about. I say this becasue for the last 3 times i have gone i have always seen tickets being sold for face value on the day.

Comment

I was talking to a porridge muncher in Edinburgh this morning. It seems as if there is very little interest in the game up in Scotland. You will pick one up outside the ground with no problem at all.

Comment

surely there cant be that much interest in the game up there now, how easy would it be to get a ticket?

Comment

lads the tickets that went on sale here publicly sold out in three hours i
          know guys who were there at half 5 queueing

Comment

Will a lot of irish interest but the Scots.. reckon they'd rather watch curling.

Comment

Originally posted by Munster06
              lads the tickets that went on sale here publicly sold out in three hours i
              know guys who were there at half 5 queueing

The match is sold out but I agree with the lads.

The Scots will have lost interest in rugby after the Itay game. I expect tickets to be relatively easily available in Edinburgh on match day.

Comment

Edinburgh will be flooded with sparetickets on match day, it always is.

Comment

I have been there three or four times over the last fifteen years,never had a ticket going, always picked one up either the night before on the way to the Stadium.I never paid over the odds and indeed once picked up two for free in Ryans in the city centre

What once were vices,now are habits

Comment

Thanks its not for me but a mate of mine, I cant go to Scotland im going to the Qf in Llanelli and on eof the world cup games instead

Comment

Working...
                    X