Joel Jutge and his filth !!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joel Jutge and his filth !!

For the first time on Sat I had a ref link and was very surprised to hear Joel let his mother down more than once.

Did anyone else hear him say:

'' Crotch, touch, hold, engage....''

Those French boys are saucy alright.....[img]smileys/shock.gif[/img]

Haha - Brian Moore didn't rate his refereeing of the scrums - said the one he pinged Horan for in the first half was a shocking decision as Vickery's bind was completely illegal. I honestly don't fully understand the refereeing of the props at scrum-time but it's scary to think that one of the world's supposedlybest refereesdoesn't either.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin a bhfuil
      Haha - Brian Moore didn't rate his refereeing of the scrums - said the one he pinged Horan for in the first half was a shocking decision as Vickery's bind was completely illegal. I honestly don't fully understand the refereeing of the props at scrum-time but it's scary to think that one of the world's supposedlybest refereesdoesn't either.

Whats even more scary I spotted that so surely that makes Brian Moore correct. Did you hear his prematch prediction "England to shade it"
      Is it only a game?
      And its Thomond Park NOT Thomond

Comment

Ouf ! Ee was referring to zee binding of zee second rows onto zee shorts of zee props no ? Zee crotch bind eh ?

Comment

Would that explain this supposed assault on the bull?

Comment

Originally posted by Corker
            Ouf ! Ee was referring to zee binding of zee second rows onto zee shorts of zee props no ? Zee crotch bind eh ?

I think it is similar to his standard.

'' No hans......eeesss a ruck''

[img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Has been poor in the last few games I have seen him - missed alot on both sides

Having said that I don't know what the role of touch judge is anymore...

They seem to see less and less despite being fully approved, qualified IRB referees

\'For he that hath no stomach for this fight, let him depart\'.
              Henry V - Battle of Agincourt 1415

Comment

Originally posted by topcoach.ie

For the first time on Sat I had a ref link and was very surprised to hear Joel let his mother down more than once.

Did anyone else hear him say:

'' Crotch, touch, hold, engage....''

Those French boys are saucy alright.....[img]smileys/shock.gif[/img]

I was listening as well and something that I heard no comment on was Martin Corry complaining to Jutge that he had been gouged. This was when he went down immediately after the start of the second half and Jutge went over to him. It doesn't come across on the TV but I heard it clearly on the Reflink. Anybody else hear it?

The early bird catches the worm but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur Guinness

I was listening as well and something that I heard no comment on was Martin Corry complaining to Jutge that he had been gouged. This was when he went down immediately after the start of the second half and Jutge went over to him. It doesn't come across on the TV but I heard it clearly on the Reflink. Anybody else hear it?
                  It's referred to in the Lund Tackle thread - he commented on it in his article but decided not to take any citing action afterwards.
                  Munster - Incessant Perfervidity
                  "Ireland Will Choke" - Jeremy Guscott

Comment

Originally posted by who?
                    Originally posted by Arthur Guinness

It's referred to in the Lund Tackle thread - he commented on it in his article but decided not to take any citing action afterwards.

Thanks Who. Didn't read all that thread. Good to know I wasn't hallucinating,well on that occasion anyway.
                    The early bird catches the worm but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Comment

Working...
                    X