POC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

POC

On first viewing of the match I wasn't convinced that POC deserved the MOTM on Saturday. I thought it could have gone to any one of Hayes, Wally, Leamy, ROG, BOD, Darcy or Dempsey. Having watched the BBC coverage of the match again last night I paid particular attention to POC and f*ck me the guy was phenomenal, he was everywhere putting in massive tackles - one against Martin Corry particularly stood out. His block-down against Tindal almost led to another try and his line-out work was awesome. One of the commentators (either Eddie Butler or Brian Moore) claimed it was his best performance in an Irish shirt and while I wouldn't go that far he definitely deserved the award.

Fair play POC, great to see you back on form ya ligind!

[img]smileys/thumb-up.gif[/img]

When things go wrong, blame McGahan

POC should never captain a team again, his performance suffers when he is.
    \"Golf is a game for c**ts\" Ronnie Drew

Comment

Originally posted by ECSquared

Excellent point. He is too busy worrying about everything else when he is captain. Its better to have BOD as captain because he has plenty of time to be thinking of things when he is out in the centre of the field.

Comment

Originally posted by wildRover

Excellent point. He is too busy worrying about everything else when he is captain. Its better to have BOD as captain because he has plenty of time to be thinking of things when he is out in the centre of the field.

Seems to be affecting his Munster performances as well tbh.

Watched the game again last night and they guy was everywhere. Thought on Sat. that Wally or Stringer were in contention but POC was, on second viewing, far and away the dominant figure.

Comment

I have to say BOD has grown into a good captain and with POC and him working in tandem together, with POC marshalling the forwards and BOD the back........together they are a formiddle force and a good use of manpower.

Comment

Yes, but what of POC and Munster, hes played nowhere near his best this year for Munster and has been captain when he hasnt played well.
            \"Golf is a game for c**ts\" Ronnie Drew

Comment

Well said he is not a captain

Comment

Working...
              X