When should 6-Nations games be played?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When should 6-Nations games be played?

There are rumours that there are moves from officials to have future 6-Nations games on Friday nights. What do you think?
    Friday Night (1) and Saturday (2)
    0%
    Saturday only
    0%
    Saturday (2) and Sunday(1)
    0%
    Friday Night, Saturday and Sunday
    0%

Not a rumour.

"Meanwhile, Six Nations organisers have given the green light to Friday night matches when their current deal with the BBC is re-negotiated in 2009.

"If there is a choice between Friday night and Sunday afternoon, most fans will prefer a Friday," said WRU chief Roger Lewis."

http://www.munsterfans.com/forum/for...s.asp?TID=2978
    Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

I voted Saturday only as i thought last Saturday was great but TBF i wouldnt be that against a friday night fixture although i appreciate how much harder it would make it for some fans

Comment

Saturday only for me with 2.30, 5pm and 7.30pm kick offs. Sunday atmosphere's don't even come close to Saturdays games.

If it came to it i'd take a Friday night game over a Sunday afternoon game any day of the week but from a supporter perspective this is undesirable but then the vast vast vast majority of people are tv supporters...

Comment

Originally posted by blackadder

Saturday only for me with 2.30, 5pm and 7.30pm kick offs. Sunday atmosphere's don't even come close to Saturdays games.

If it came to it i'd take a Friday night game over a Sunday afternoon game any day of the week but from a supporter perspective this is undesirable but then the vast vast vast majority of people are tv supporters...

ditto

Comment

Can people that have not selected the Saturday option explain their reasoning? [img]smileys/confused.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Skyhawk
              Can people that have not selected the Saturday option explain their reasoning? [img]smileys/confused.gif[/img]
              I have to admit, from the sofa having a Sunday game to look forward to is nice; but as a travelling fan it's Saturday only.
              Munster - Incessant Perfervidity
              "Ireland Will Choke" - Jeremy Guscott

Comment

Super Saturdays for home/pub watchers, travelling supporters and those who dread the Mad-Cow Roundabout or standing in the corridor of a packed train for 140-240mins.

Comment

Working...
                X